2 Years Later....

Two year....it's been two years since Y/n had left Union. For some things went by like nothing ever happened, but for others it was different. Ruby became not distant towards her team, specifically Yang. Nora would bash anyone who would badmouth Y/n's name while Ren, Pyrrha, and Jaune would try to calm her down. Asia and Gasper would disobey their peerage on the daily. Deku and Shoto would get into fights with Bakugou constantly for trash talking Y/n. But the one who changed the most was Yaoyarozu. She wouldn't even bother to keep her grades up or show proper manners. She missed him the most and hated the fact that Y/n was forced to leave. She hoped to see him again, but unfortunately for her that day won't come.

Cuz as of right now, Union is being attacked by a group of villains called the legion of doom. This group included Lex Luther Jr, The Joker, Reverse Flash, Yellow Lantern, and Cheetah.

Lex: Is this all the great Union has to offer? And here I thought this would be difficult!

Jaune grits his teeth and uses whatever strength he has left to rush and try to attack Lex, key word being "try"

Jaune grits his teeth and uses whatever strength he has left to rush and try to attack Lex, key word being "try". Lex reacted quickly and blasts a green beam of energy at Jaune, launching him into some debris.

_NPR: Jaune!

As the remaining of team JNPR run to check on their leader, team RWBY is barely holding their own against the Joker.

Joker: Come on girls! You've got to keep up with the rhythm! It's not the hard! HaHaHaHaHa!

Yang:*growls*How are we loser to this clown!?

Weiss: Maybe if someone wouldn't just rush in without thinking then maybe we'd have a winning chance!

Yang: Are you seriously blaming me right now?!

Blake: Guys stop fighting! We need to focus!

Ruby: Blake's right! Just shut up and listen for once!

Joker: My, My, what a show! I haven't seen this much drama since they canceled housewives of Union!

As team RWBY argue with each other, Class 1-A is getting their asses handed to them by the reverse flash.