"Okay then bella, I will be with you right be your side, now why don't you do shower because no one wants to smell what I'm smelling right now" she tells me laughing as I smell my shirt.

"Oh sorry, I'll go shower and then get ready" I tell her.

"I was joking bambina, but I'll clean up here and then I'll get ready" she tell me.

"Thank you" I tell her before giving her a kiss and heading off into our bathroom.

I walk out the bathroom to find carina sat down on the bed curling her hair. "It looks amazing carina" I said to her.

"Thank you bambina" she replied as she finished her last curl.

Once she finished her hair we both started to get ready. Carina went with a white knitted jumper paired with a pair of blue jeans while I put on my green and white dress. I think maybe it was a tad too much but it was a nice day outside.

We both added a touch  of make up because we both headed outside and get into the car, carina offered to drive because I was way too nervous to drive safely

We both added a touch of make up because we both headed outside and get into the car, carina offered to drive because I was way too nervous to drive safely.

"Are you ready to do this bambina ?" She asked me as we pulled up outside the house carina went to on her aid car call.

"I think so, she might not even be home though" I say.

"Well let's hope she is" she replies and we both get out the car and she takes hold of my hand as i squeeze it tightly before I knock on the door with my spare hand.

"KNOCK KNOCK"

After about 10 seconds we both hear movement in the house before the door flies open.

"Holy crap !!" The woman says as she opens the door.

"Ummm hi... I'm" I said before I was interrupted.

"I know who you are, come her sis" she said as she flung her arms open and pulled me into a hug. Lets just say I was very shocked in that moment, that definitely wasn't what I imagined it to be like.

"Come in come in." Addy said. As she let them through the door.

"Thank you" carina said to her as we both went inside.

"The last thing I expected when I opened the door was to see my twin sister and a very hot woman stood next to her" addy said as she led them to the sofa.

"Sorry for just turning up like this, I wasn't sure what to do, or even if you knew you had a sister" I said to her.

"No no, it's fine, it was a lovely surprise actually, my wife is away for wife for the next few months in Brazil and I had an accident a few weeks ago, I've been at home this whole time, I have not spoken to anyone in ages........ wait hang on.... You were the paramedic that helped me." She said to carina.

"Si, I am" carina replied.

"This is my wife Dr Carina Deluca, I am the fire captain at station 19 and she offered to help me for the day." I said to her.

"Well thanks for your help the other day, I don't even know what happened, I was just about to take some soup when I dropped the knife, everything just happened so quickly." She told us.

"No problem, that's my job, I'm always here to help a mama and their bambina" she replied.

"I'm just so glad you turned up when you did, anyways, what brings you here today ?" She asks me, probably confused as to why I decided to turn up after all this time.

"Funny story actually, but I think you met carina before your accident, she thought she saw me and when upto you. When she next saw me she thought was she losing and joked I had a twin sister, yet here we are now" I told her.

"Ah yes I remember you, I'm sorry I was rude" she replied and carina smiled.

"But then when she was called her with my best friend Andy they both thought the same thing when you told them your age, especially since we look identical, when they took you back to the hospital, they saw that your birthday was the day after mine and came straight back to me and told me, I told them they were both crazy and kind of got a little mad, anyways later on my mom called asking if I could help her with a job, so the next day I went over and helped her when she started showing me some old baby photos and I noticed that 'I' looked a little different in some of them, I was thinking about what carina had told me the day before so I asked her and she started making up this story about how it was my cousin, I didn't believe her, so eventually she told me the truth, again I got a little...... very angry, before she told me the whole story, I have not quite forgiven her and that was 2 weeks ago. I went home and told carina everything, that night I told her I wanted to meet you but I was too scared, I run into buildings every day but this was a different type of scared, I didn't know anything about you, or if you even wanted to see me, I eventually plucked up the courage and here I am now, sat on your sofa" I told her smiling with happiness that I was actually sat on a sofa opposite my twin sister.

"Well I'm glad you are here now, I was always wanted to meet you but I could not find anything about you. When I was about 10 my mum and dad, well adoptive parents told me that I was adopted, I was obviously heartbroken, I screamed and I cried a lot, but eventually I let them tell me everything. But all they knew what that at 2 months old I was left outside a fire station and that when they had tried to find out more all they found out was that I had a twin sister and a brother, they tried for years to find you but with no luck, but as I got older I started to wonder more and I wanted to find you but I had no luck until in 2012 when I was watching the Olympics, I couldn't believe it, it was you running like the speed of light on my television screen, I googled and I stalked every social media platform but all I found out was your name, nothing else, I knew that you were safe and that you were well and was probably living your own life so eventually I gave up too, until I saw you standing on my door step" she tells us.