Why did you do that

I look down to see Tyler knocked out on the floor when I look up at chase he is already looking at me.
"Let's go now."

"But I'm having fun i don't want to leave I need another drink."

" I said let's go, your drunk and you need to go home."

I ignore him and turn around to walk away I get about 5 steps when I hear an angry breath and i feel myself being picked up and thrown over a shoulder. Lana looks at me with a confused look i mouth to her "I'm sorry"
But she giggles and just blows me a kiss goodbye.

"Put me down now I have legs I can walk ."

"No you walked away from me."

"Ugh whatever."

He puts me in the car and I let out a huff to show I'm pissed at him.

I look out the window and ignore him

"Look at me."

"Now I'm angry at you I should still be at that party and it's your fault I'm not."

"For fuck sake Evie you called me and when I showed up that guy was trying to touch you."

"Okay well first of all when i Called you i never asked you to come you chose to and I was dealing with him."

"Okay I'm sorry let's just go home."

"I want food I'm hungry take me to McDonald's."

"Um i think your missing a word princess."

"Ugh please."

"Of course we can go to McDonald's."

The drive was silent but a comfortable silence we get to McDonald's i tell Jace what I want and he gets it for me.

I eat my McDonald's and drink my water feeling more sober now I have eaten and drank something.

"Thank you ."

We pull up to Jace's New York house it's nice very modern and you can tell it's a man's house not really any decor or anything don't get me wrong it's very nice just a typical bachelor pad.
And it looks like there is construction going on.

"Your house is nice"

"Thanks I'm having renovations and I'm having more built on to it too."

"Oh that's cool."

"Yeah so because of this none of my spare bedrooms do you will have to sleep in my room, is that okay?"

"Of course it is"

It's now like 1am and surprisingly not tired but I need to shower wash my face and get ready for bed.

Jace takes me upstairs to show me where his room is I ask him for a towel and got out my fresh pjs and skincare stuff.

On the way back from the party we got my stuff from the hotel I stayed at last night i was meant to stay there tonight with Lana but jace didn't want me to and Lana text me saying she's gonna stay at our friend Ellie's house.

I turn on his shower and use his body wash it smells like apple and cedar wood it wash nice.

I washed my face when I got out of the shower and changed I saw Jace setting up a bed on the floor and getting in.

"Um what are you doing ?"

"Sleeping on the floor so you can take the bed."

"Get in the bed you idiot."

I smile at him and get in myself.

I lie down and he lies next to me i go on my phone and scroll on instagram.

When my parents died I got quite a lot of money they left me in their will and Henry got some too but they left me the house because I'm the youngest and my parents bought Henry his own home he just always wanted to live at home so he rents his house out but when he gets back from Africa he will move in with there Amanda.
So i will sell the California house to get some more money and i don't really want to live there it reminds me of my parents and my life is in New York my friends I can find a good job here and I know it well.
When i finished collage I always wanted to move to New York I was planning on working for a couple years and saving up and get my own apartment or something but now i actually can because I have the money from my parents.

"Hey um do you have any experience in selling houses?"

He looks at me confused

"Yes i do I have had quite a few of them."

"Good because I'm gonna sell the California house i just don't want to live their I always planned to move to New York after I finished collage and in my parents will they left the house to me incase I needed it but I don't and they left me some money so now I have enough to buy my own place."

"Okay well i can help you sell it I know someone who works on real estate and that will be cool."

"Yeah I want to start looking at apartments next week."

"Okay i will come with you."

"Thanks"

I roll over, put my phone down and get comfy.I start to drift of to sleep I feel a pair of big muscular arms snake round my waist I smile to myself.

"Goodnight love"
he whispers to me and and I drift of to sleep hoping to dream of him.