Dinner ;)

We arrived at this amazing restaurant it had "Bella Italia" in bright letters above the doorway. as we walked in there was a queue of people waiting for a reservation i roll my eyes and i know we are gonna have to wait ages.

A man notices jace and nods at him he moves the rope blocking people from getting through and Jace grabs my hand and leads me through the restaurant onto a rooftop.

The view was amazing I could see over the top of California.

"This looks beautiful,how were we able to skip the queue?"

"This is my restaurant, I own it ."

"Oh yeah i forgot you are a millionaire."

"Sweetheart I'm a billionaire."

"Jeez no need to brag."

I smile at him and sit down,i look over the menu and i start to get hungry.

"Oo I'm gonna get the salmon, fried veg and mash potatoes."

"Good choice I'm gonna get the same but instead of salmon I'm gonna get steak."

He gets out his phone and calls someone and said our orders into the phone he puts his phone down, he stares into my eyes.

"You are so beautiful."

"Oh um thank you, sorry I get weird when someone compliments me."

"It's okay I'm the same, I just don't know how to react."

I giggle at him

"So tell me about collage,what's it like?
Do you enjoy it?"

"Um it's okay a lot of party's but i just spend all my time studying so I don't get the chance to go to them, trying to be a nurse is hard and to be honest I'm not sure if I want to do it anymore. i kinda like collage it's just hard to deal with everything and because my parents died I left for a bit anyway and i graduate next week."

"We'll just do what you want to do and what feels right no one can tell you what to do,"

"Yeah your right after I graduate I'm just gonna see what I want to do anyway who knows I might join the mafia with you now ."

I wink at him then i see our food being brought out to us.

We arrive home and I'm soo tired my feet are killing me from these heels.

Jace goes the kitchen and gets a drink he sits in the living room and puts on the tv.

"Hey I'm gonna go take a shower ."

He doesn't turn around his eyes are glued to the tv watching sports or something I'm not really paying attention.

"Okay"

I go into my bathroom and turn on the water take my clothes off and step under the warm water it's feels so nice on my aching feet i pick up my shampoo and lather it in my hair the smell of coconut and jasmine fills the air.

I get out the shower and go into my room i put on my new silk pyjamas. I notice the tv is turned off downstairs. I open the door walk down the staircase and i go to grab a drink. When I get back to my room I notice the door open slightly that's weird I thought I closed it.

"Hello love."

"Shit you scared me dick."

He looks so fucking good, he's fresh out the shower grey sweatpants his dark hair is wet flopped over his forehead but still looks kind scruffy.

I walk to my bed sit next to him.

"So what made you come into my room and scare me ?"

"I guess I felt like it."

I move swiftly into his lap and sit facing him in an feel him get hard beneath me i move slightly which causes him to groan.

I smirk at him then i smash my lips onto his the kiss is messy passionate and all over the place I moan into the kiss that drives him crazy he flipped over and I'm now on my back.

He kisses down my neck and he starts to unbutton my top, his fingers trace over my skin my breathing is heavy i stir under his touch he kisses down my stomach reaching my shorts he pulls them down exposing my black lace panties.

He lets out a growl his eyes full of hunger and desire hunger he pulls down my underwear i wiggle my hips to let him know I'm impatient.

  "Be patient love ."

I roll my eyes but I'm impatient I hate waiting so fine if he won't do anything I will do it myself.

I sit up reaching my hands down to my heat i start to please myself a moan escapes my lips i close my eyes and disappeared into a world of pleasure.

I feel hands on my hips suddenly I'm dragged down to the end of the bed I'm met with Jace on his knees looking up at me. He takes his middle finger and traces it over my slit i gasp ready for him his finger enters me he moves it working it in and out of me and i moan.

"Oh fuck jace your so good at this don't stop."

"Wouldn't dream of it baby."

I close my eyes and tilt my head back he stops i open my eyes and i feel his hot breath against my core then his tongue makes contact with my clit he works me with his tongue and I let out a groan.

"I want you to cum for me love."

I do exactly what he says and I release my moans fill the air and my eyes roll to the back of my head .

I flop on my back breathing heavily

"Fuck that was amazing Jace I can definitely get used to that surprise."

"Glad you liked it baby."

I get up pull my shorts on put my pj shirt back on and climb into bed.

Jace begins to walk towards my door .

"Hey um you can stay here tonight if you wanted."

"It's okay love I will stay in my own bed because if I stay in yours I will end up fucking you so hard you won't be able to stand for a week." 

"I look forward to it ."

I roll over close my eyes and I hear him shit my door.

Well i can't believe that just happened but i can't wait for it to happen again god for duck sake this needs to stop happening.