Come with ne

TW⚠️⚠️

"Stop you little bitch and look at me"

I try to run away from this man but he won't let me go he grabs my wrists and holds me there he starts to kiss up neck and goes lower to my breasts.

I can feel myself start to sweat rolling around trying to escape his grip.
I let out a scream a blood curdling scream.

I wake up in a hot sweat, shaking,crying screaming i panic not knowing where I am then I remember I'm in my bed I'm safe at home.

"Your okay your safe he is not here he doesn't know where you are." I whisper to myself.

My bedroom door swings open
It's Jace he has a gun in his hand with a startles look on his face.

"Evie oh my fuck what happened are you okay is someone here."

"No no one is here i um, i just had a nightmare about what happened earlier."

He runs over and sits on my bed

"Oh shit please don't worry or get upset I know it's traumatic to go through and it hurts but everyday it will get better."

"Yeah it just keeps replaying in my head all the time over and over again."

I feel the tears start to well up in my eyes, I might act tough but when something like that happens to you you can't get over it.
Jace gets into my bed and sits up against the head board and opens his arms to invite me in.

"Come here love."

I smile shyly and climb into his arms
I take a deep breath I feel safe like nothing could ever hurt me when he holds me.

"Thank you, look I know you said all that stuff about liking me and wanting me and trust me I want you too but I have been thinking and it's too risky your Henry's best friend."

"Oh Evie don't say that please we can work he doesn't have to know I need you, you keep my alive without you i would be lost right now."

I look up at him feeling awful I know we both want each other but it is to risky we can't be in a relationship.

"We can't be together but we can hook up in secret, like forbidden lovers haha."
I smile at him laughing

"Okay sounds good to me."

He pushes his lips onto mine and they fit together perfectly this kiss is gentle and sweet not angry and passionate.
He pulls away.

"Try get some sleep love."

He gets up to walk away he reaches the door when I call out to him

"Please stay till I fall asleep."

I looked at him with pleading eyes

He climbs into bed with a smile i roll over and i feel his masculine arms tighten around my waist I feel his bare skin on mine and I drift off to sleep.

I woke to an empty space next to me I was slightly disappointed i didn't wake up next to him even though i asked him to stay till I fell asleep a part of me hoped he would stay all night.

I go downstairs to the smell of fresh coffee.

"Hi,how are you?"
I see Jace sat on a stool at the island in the kitchen, he's wearing pj bottoms and no top. Even though I've seen him shirtless a fair few times it still takes my breath away every single time.
I realise I'm staring and I reply with a

"hmm what did you say."

He smirks at me knowing the reason I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying.