The food at home has dropped significantly, and the big tiger and the small tiger suddenly look disheveled.

"You are not allowed to be picky eaters. People in many places still don't have enough to eat. You are more fortunate than others." Zhao Wenfang is not used to the bad temper of her two children. She is much more anxious now than before. , I'm not so used to the two children, and with the comparison of the current days, Zhao Wenfang knows how comfortable the past days are.

Now that Zhao Wenfang's maiden mother or her maiden sister came to the door, she directly scolded her back, joking that her son couldn't get enough food to feed others.

I don't know if it's because they are far away from their parents' home, and they are focused on their own little home. The relationship between Zhao Wenfang and Gu Xueliang is much better.

The big tiger and the small tiger did not dare to get angry, and sat down and ate by themselves.

Fan Juxiang glanced at the dishes, and returned to the house with no strength.

Gu Si and Gu Xueliang looked at each other, and both shook their heads, what time was it, only Mom was still immersed in the past days and couldn't recover.

The family ate silently, except for the occasional noise from the big tiger and the small tiger, but it was always quiet, so when the broadcast sounded, they could hear it better than anyone else.

"Good evening, leaders and comrades, this is the Beijing Municipal Broadcasting Corporation. Now I want to broadcast an important news. The college entrance examination system, which has been interrupted for ten years, will be resumed on October 21. This time, the examination will be unified and the best will be selected. Admission... In principle, the people who can take the college entrance examination are: fresh graduates, educated youths who have gone to the mountains and the countryside, and..."

Gu Guoliang was eating, when he heard the broadcast, the whole figure seemed to be frozen in place.

The big tiger and the small tiger realized that the adults were not in the right mood, so it was rare for them to be obedient and silent.

Zhao Wenfang sniffed and patted Gu Xueliang on the shoulder in disbelief: "Lao Gu, Lao Gu... The radio said... the college entrance examination has resumed?!"

She and Gu Xueliang met when they were studying in high school, so how could she not know that Gu Xueliang was the best in the class at that time.

"Last time, when I heard the elder sister say it, I thought that the younger sister was lying... It turned out to be true!"

Gu Si heard the news of the college entrance examination from Gu Nian, and turned around and told Gu Xueliang and Gu Xueqin, so that if they were determined to take the college entrance examination, they had better prepare early. Zhao Wenfang also listened at the time, and she scoffed at that time, thinking that Gu Nian deliberately played their tricks.

Unexpectedly, the college entrance examination really resumed!

"I have long said that Nian Nian will not aim at nothing, but you suspect that you are seriously ill." Gu Xueliang said with emotion.

"Whether it was me or not, I also suspected that I was seriously ill. Fortunately, you didn't listen to me at the time, or else I would have been caught off guard."

At that time, Zhao Wenfang insisted that Gu Nian was a liar. If he went to the waste collection station to buy books, he would definitely be full and have nothing to do. Seeing that Gu Si and Gu Xueliang really brought the books back, they laughed at them. I didn’t expect these things. It all came in handy, not to mention that Gu Xueliang insisted on reading even if he was tired at night during this time, which greatly enhanced Zhao Wenfang's confidence.