136-140

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 136: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 136: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The leader inside was about to say where did he come from so many taboos. During the Long March, he ate all the turf and the roots of the trees. It was only a few days after the good days.

Before he opened his mouth, a **** came in from outside the door wearing a light-colored shirt, and her brows were very energetic. As soon as she came in, the atmosphere of chatting inside was suffocated, and everyone looked up at her subconsciously.

Gu Nian laughed, two dimples appeared on his cheeks, looking sweet and obedient. Chen Yue's leader praised: "Old Qin, this is your closed-door disciple? How can such a beautiful little comrade be hidden and not brought out?"

"Isn't it here? As soon as I heard that you were going to invite me to dinner, I took my family with me today." Qin Wangshan walked in, revealing the old lady Qin who was following him closely.

"The old sister-in-law is here too, sit down, sit down." The old leader greeted with a smile, obviously they were very familiar with each other.

A hint of surprise flashed in Chen Yue's eyes. He was about to quietly tell the leader about the target, but as soon as he raised his eyes, his target came. Seeing this, he might be the target the leader wanted to introduce to him.

Seeing him standing dumbfounded, Yan Guozhong pulled him: "Are you stupid? You were reluctant when you came here just now!"

Chen Yue raised his head and glanced at Gu Nian. The light in the private room was relatively dim, but the little girl's appearance stood out. Even standing in the corner seemed to light up the room. If he had known that the blind date was Nian Nian, he would be stupid. I can't say it, not only to come, but also to urge the leaders to come quickly.

Turning to see the old leader still staring at him, Chen Yue scratched his head embarrassedly, and the temperature on his face gradually increased.

Gu Nian didn't understand what it meant for a while, wasn't this just a dinner party? Why do you think Brother Chen looks weird?

Yan Guozhong smiled and stood up to introduce, "Xiao Chen, this is Comrade Gu. He is very talented in medical research, and now he has been accepted as a disciple by Qin Lao, who is young and promising, and the little girl is also very good at cooking. of......"

Generally, little girls are good at craftsmanship, and this girl who is full of spiritual energy in front of her is probably no exception. Anyway, if you introduce the object, you have to exaggerate the other party. Yan Guozhong didn't think there was anything wrong with what he said.

Chen Yue didn't show it on the face, but in fact, the moment his eyes met Gu Nian, his heart was beating like a drum. He said in his heart that he knew more details than the leader. Niannian's first-hand cooking skills were really her only weakness. Surely you don't know anything, just keep your eyes closed!

Gu Nian's face was stained with two blushes. Complimenting her is acceptable, but complimenting her cooking skills... The more the little girl thinks about it, the more embarrassed she panics.

Except for Brother Chen's leadership, probably no one here doesn't know the power of her cooking, and it's a good thing that people still praise her so much.

Qin Wangshan originally thought it was just for dinner, but he didn't expect that the old friend made such an abacus. Isn't this young man in front of him the one who Nian Nian took with Qinzhou to his house last time? It is also fate, but this person can get into the eyes of an old friend, and he does have a bit of ability to think about it.