39

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 39: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 39: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The happiness brought by Gobang is only temporary.

After the freshness passed, Qinzhou felt a little flabby again.

Ask him questions, absent-minded; let him have something to eat and rest, and there is nothing to do.

The smell in the train was unpleasant, and only the cracks near the windows could occasionally bring in some fresh air.

After the actual journey, Gu Nian realized that there were far more people on the train than there were seats. The aisles, dining places, and even the toilet door were crowded.

Fortunately, Qinzhou has access, and the tickets bought for them are pass tickets.

But people are still very uncomfortable. Qinzhou's state makes Gu Nian and Cheng Baiji not only uncomfortable, but also has an invisible sense of depression.

Gu Nian was helpless: "Teacher, if you don't eat your noodles, it will be lumpy, and it will also smell in the carriage. You are studying medicine, so I don't need to tell you how many bacteria are there?"

Qin Zhou nodded, as if he had heard it, but also as if he had not.

Cheng Baiji thought for a while and asked, "Teacher, why don't you tell us what's delicious and fun in the sea market? When we have a break, let's go buy some special products and bring them back together."

Qin Zhou didn't answer, but a woman with lipstick on the opposite bunk winked at Cheng Baiji, "It's delicious and fun, that's too much, this little brother, why don't you ask me, I'll tell you! "

Cheng Baiji, who had never seen this battle before, lowered his head and slammed his face, not even daring to utter a word.

Gu Nian saw that Qin Zhou really had no desire to speak, so he didn't force it.

The woman on the opposite side seemed to have started a conversation, as if she had to get along with them. "Little brother, don't ignore me. My sister has been there several times. Come over and I'll tell you carefully."

Cheng Baiji put away the leftover tableware and chopsticks that their master and apprentice had eaten, and hurriedly ran out of the carriage. The tips of the young boy's exposed ears were all red.

The lipstick girl restrained her smile, "It's boring."

Gu Nian glared at the other party, "You eldest sister, you have enough, don't tease my junior brother when you are full."

"Who are you talking about, the eldest sister!" The lipstick girl felt that she was still young, so she was the eldest sister, and her goal was not that little boy at all.

Among the three, the little girl and the little boy are good-looking, so I won't say anything. They are all things that don't have all the hair. She doesn't like it, so she thinks it's funny.

It is the teacher of the two, who is quite tasteful.

Not only the facial features are good, the temperament is elegant, the clothes you wear are not cheap at first glance, even the little stubble on the lips makes people feel particularly charming.

As soon as Qin Zhou got in the car, the lipstick girl stared at him, but unfortunately the other party's mind was not here at all, the lipstick girl could only get the other party's attention by teasing the young boy.

"I'm talking about you, the boss is not too young, do less shameful things."

If this is put in the future, it's not a big deal for the old sister to tease a little milk dog. In this age, it is still in the public eye, especially the little kid Cheng Baiji who doesn't understand anything. Gu Nian thinks it's very tasteless.