She said solemnly: "Our family Chaochao has been sneezing a little lately. Dr. Tan, please give me some medicine... Also, I have finished the last medicine."

Tan Jianyuan nodded, picked up the pen and started writing.

Yuan Jiangxue held her cheek with one hand and looked at each other openly, her lips biting from time to time and her calves swaying up and down, revealing her good mood at the moment.

In the evening, when Chen Zhongyan got home, it was already dark, but there was not even a light in the house. He was suspicious. When he came back, Jiang Xue would always leave a light for him and sat on the sofa waiting for him. ?

Auntie Zhang, who was still a light sleeper, heard the movement and found out that Chen Zhongyan was back.

"Sir, are you hungry, do you want me to make you something to eat?"

"No, no, ma'am?"

"Oh... Madam went to bed early today. She sneezed several times during the day. Madam has been working in the hospital all day, and she was exhausted when she came back..."

Chen Zhongyan nodded, no doubt about him.

He didn't have the habit of eating at night, thinking that he would be busy tomorrow, so he went back to his room to get his clothes and wash up.

In the room, Yuan Jiangxue really slept very deeply. There were many red pillow prints on her tender face, and there was a strand of hair that was not smooth and fell down on her eyes.

Chen Zhongyan smiled silently at the sight, and leaned over to reach out to smooth her hair. Who knew that Yuan Jiangxue was about to turn over, so that his hand didn't touch, and it just hung in the air.

Chen Zhongyan didn't take it seriously, and murmured with a smile, "I am so active in my sleep, like a little girl."

She is ten years younger than him, so in his eyes, isn't she just a little girl.

Then he picked up his clothes and walked out lightly.

The person who should have closed his eyes and slept soundly, secretly opened his eyes with his back to Chen Zhongyan's direction.

I thought I could bear him, but now that I have a better choice, I don't want to bear it at all.

Yuan Jiangxue bit his lip, and warned himself in his heart that he should be cautious and cautious with Tan Jianyuan, Chen Zhongyan is not a vegetarian, if he finds out...

The person wrapped in the quilt shivered slightly, but regained his composure after a while.

As long as she hides it well enough, she will be fine.

That night, Tan Jianyuan left the office very late. He was walking alone in the corridor of the dormitory. Seeing no one around, he dialed a number on the public phone and rang several times. hung up.

Gu Nian was really leaving, and Jiang Lingyi took several telegrams in a row, saying that if they didn't come back, she would bring Mrs. Jiang to Beijing.

Qin Zhou packed everything up and stuffed it into the car early in the morning. After confirming that nothing important was left in the small courtyard, he locked it and the courtyard door was closed.

"Uncle Qin, I'm here to help you carry something."

Chen Yue came to see him off consciously and acted as a strong laborer.

Not only him, but also Lingling and Shen Shuwen came.

Shen Shuwen took Gu Nian's hand and didn't want to let go for a long time, "Nian Nian, Auntie really likes you. Next time you come to Beijing when you have time, remember to come to Auntie's house to play."