Chen Ling stuck her tongue out at her brother: "Brother is useless, even the pretty little sister can't handle it!"

Chen Yue rubbed against his sister.

"Mom, look, my brother is bullying me!"

"You, who dares to bully you? Don't look at you thin, you can really beat people to the death, and I don't know who to learn this kind of ruthlessness from." Shen Shuwen tapped her daughter's forehead, but not too much Rebuked, thinking in my heart that I will wait a while, and take a good opportunity to turn my daughter's temperament over.

Chen Ling bit her lip and stopped talking.

"And you! Aren't you going to tell Mom about that girl?" Shen Shuwen looked at her eldest son with a gentle smile on her face: "It's okay if you don't tell me, this is not someone who saved my daughter, thank you in person Is it all right? I'll take your sister with you tomorrow, and thank them!"

Chen Yue felt embarrassed, but did not stop it.

He likes Gu Nian and wants to show Gu Nian to her mother and grandma.

Chen Ling stood aside and watched her brother and mother didn't speak, but her heart had already drifted to the hospital. She was thinking about when to teach Chen Chao a lesson. What can I do? It took countless beatings to make her feel at ease.

In the hospital, Yuan Jiangxue kept crying while covering her face.

She wanted to ask a man to seek justice for her son, but not only Shen Shuwen didn't come, but the stinky girl who beat him didn't come either.

I didn't even think about what to do. Should I bow my head and apologize to her son if I did something wrong?

But even such a small thing, this man can't do it!

Yuan Jiangxue's crying pear blossom with rain, that's a good-looking one, she turned to look at Chen Zhongyan's eyes, as if he had done something heinous, and then saw her youngest son lying on the hospital bed with gauze on his head After several laps, Chen Zhongyan was really distressed.

"Okay, don't cry, I feel uncomfortable when I cry." He stepped forward and put his hand on the woman's shoulder, coaxing and persuading softly.

The woman did not push back with red eyes, but instead slid into the man's arms weakly and boneless.

She complained tenderly, "I didn't want to do anything, I know that Lingling is also a child you put on the top of your heart, but she is young and doesn't understand reason. I would go the wrong way, so I thought about asking her to come over and give us Chaochao a debt. They are all brothers and sisters. Fighting is common, but it shouldn't break my Chaochao's head... ..."

Thinking of the injury on his youngest son's head, Yuan Jiangxue's heart tickled with hatred, but in front of Chen Zhongyan, he concealed it very well.

She was complaining in her mouth, but her tone was soft and soft. The light and fluttering words were like a feather that kept scratching Chen Zhongyan's heart...

She understands that Chen Zhongyan speaks out on important matters, but she has always been soft-hearted in the face of family trivial matters, so she likes to listen to her delicate words.

Sure enough, when she finished speaking, Chen Zhongyan's face showed a moving expression.

"This incident has indeed made you and Chaochao wronged..." But he couldn't say what to ask Lingling to come over now, only that he would definitely not treat their mother and son badly in the future.

Yuan Jiangxue nodded, and very obediently exposed this stubble, as to whether she is so obedient in her heart, it is unknown.

In the evening, Chen Zhongyan went back to deal with things, and only Yuan Jiangxue was in the ward guarding the child. Seeing Chen Chao wake up, covering her head and crying, she felt like frying.