Gu Xueliang: "That's good, that's good."

He walked by Gu Nian's side and followed her slowly to the educated youth point. Seeing each other after more than a year, he always felt that his sister had changed a lot. She was still the same person, but she became very estranged from him.

In the past, Gu Nian would act like a spoiled child, and when he saw him coming to his side, he would say this and that, but now Gu Nian, even walking beside him, was separated by a distance of one person. In a year, Niannian has grown better than before, and she is not at all different from his ordinary brother, she is like a golden phoenix flying out of a chicken coop.

No, she was originally a golden phoenix.

Gu Nian also realized that the two of them had nothing to talk about, so she turned to ask about Gu Xueliang's family.

"How are your parents, brother, sister, and sister-in-law and nephews?"

Gu Xueliang nodded, "It's good, the big tigers and the little tigers have grown up a lot. Now they are in the preschool class, and they are usually naughty. Parents... Parents are also very good, just don't worry about you. , that's why I came over to see..."

"That's great, I can rest assured, brother, tell them when you go back, I'm fine, I don't need to worry about it at all." Gu Nian smiled very lightly.

In fact, she has no experience in getting along with her family, and she is not the original owner after all, so she is afraid that the contact will make people suspicious. At this moment, Gu Nian is glad that the original owner joined the queue to be two educated youths, otherwise, they would have to get along day and night.

Gu Xueliang did not think so.

He spent so many days in the village of Kuoshan not in vain, and he already fully understood what was going on in the countryside.

"Niannian, do you have grievances against your family in your heart?"

Gu Nian turned his head in confusion, wondering how he came to this conclusion.

"How could it be? I was going to go to the countryside myself. My parents didn't agree. I sneaked away at night just to go to the countryside."

Gu Xueliang also remembered what happened. If Gu Nian hadn't sneaked away, it would have never been her turn to go to the countryside.

But seeing his younger sister lose weight and not very close to him, Gu Xueliang still felt uncomfortable.

He suddenly said impulsively, "If you think it's too uncomfortable to cut the queue, why don't you go back and find a job and give you the job in the factory? That way you can also go back to the city."

"Ah?" Gu Nian couldn't keep up with his brain circuits.

Obviously she never said about going back to the city from beginning to end, how did Gu Xueliang jump to the step of giving her the job?

Moreover, the eldest brother Yuanshen also has a wife and son to support himself. He gave up his job to himself, and has he asked his sister-in-law for his opinion?

Gu Xueliang seemed to know that she was worried, and said to himself, "don't worry about your sister-in-law, I will handle it."

Gu Nian: "?"

Did she say anything?

"Brother, you are too kind to me. If I were a sister-in-law, I wouldn't be happy."

This is the first time Gu Nian has seen this kind of thing, and the position of his sister is higher than that of his wife and his son. If this is the case, then the sister-in-law will probably take herself as a thorn in her side.