After lunch, Cheng Baiji handed over the small blanket, "My brother Yue gave it, let me use it for you during your lunch break."

After he finished speaking, his eyes flickered, and he didn't dare to look at Gu Nian.

In fact, Cheng Baiji was also a little careful about Gu Nian in his heart.

It was Senior Sister and someone who had helped him before. The two of them bowed their heads and did not look up to see each other, saying that it is impossible to have no thoughts at all.

But the day after he mustered up the courage to send the movie tickets, Chen Yue handed over a light gray fleece blanket and told him, "Nian Nian is afraid of cold, remember to bring it to her at noon."

Cheng Baiji never forgot, Chen Yue said this sentence with a lot of gentler eyebrows than usual.

At that time, his heart froze instantly.

"Ah...why did he even prepare this." Gu Nian brought the things over coquettishly.

Cheng Baiji took an arrow to his chest, and the little boy asked, "Senior sister, you and Brother Yue..."

"Wow, nothing."

Gu Nian couldn't help blushing when she thought of that day. Seeing Cheng Baiji looking at her in surprise, she didn't explain at all, she hugged the little fleece blanket and ran away.

Cheng Baiji:  …

It doesn't look like nothing at all.

In the evening, Gu Nian was about to rush back to the educated youth point, and when he walked out of the hospital, he saw the nurse pushing a half-old bicycle over.

"Gu Nian, this is what Mr. Chen said he wanted to leave to you. He said that you have a long way to go, and you can't walk on two legs alone. First, bring his car for you to use. He won't be able to use it in the military camp anyway. ......" The little nurse looked at Gu Nian with gossip on her face, "Who is this person, he means military? Are you dealing with someone?"

Gu Nian explained vaguely for a long time, and Mu Dumbly took the bicycle from the nurse's hand.

This person obviously gave a bicycle coupon, why did he still ride his own bike? She rode his, so what did he ride?

Cheng Baiji suddenly said coolly, "Senior sister, are you thinking about Brother Yue?"

Gu Nian didn't answer, but instead asked, "Would you like me to take you back by bike first? Don't worry, I'm very strong."

Cheng Baiji:  …

Senior sister clearly regarded him as her younger brother, otherwise she would not have said she would take him.

It's numb.

"No need for senior sister, I'll go back by myself, it's not too far."

A man's self-esteem makes him learn to resolutely not ride in the car of his rival.

After Cheng Baiji finished speaking, he turned his head and left without waiting for Gu Nian's response.

Gu Nian: "Oh, you child, why are you so stubborn..."

Cheng Baiji swayed and ran away, Gu Nian's voice full of "you child", "you child"... He is no longer a child!

Gu Nian asked the nurse at a loss, "Did I say something wrong?"

Nurse: "No, children, it's like this, there's a bit of wind and a bit of rain, maybe tomorrow will be fine."

Gu Nian nodded and didn't bother about this issue anymore.