Originally, Chen Yue's face was fine, but when he heard Chang Zhiguo talking about this, his face sank immediately.

"Stop talking nonsense, I'm leaving, you can do this as soon as possible."

"Tsk tsk, Chen Yue, you kid, listen to your elder brother's advice, there is no way to escape the problem."

Chen Yue didn't stop, and took his words as a deaf ear.

Chang Zhiguo shook his head, this kid, if he doesn't listen to his predecessors, he will suffer later!

At this moment, Chen Yue was standing at the door, holding the movie ticket in his trouser pocket, and took back the half foot he stepped in.

In the future, I really can't listen to my comrades in giving things, not even watches or movie tickets.

Those in the camp are little dogs who have been locked together for a long time and have little knowledge. In the future, they should rely on themselves to give gifts.

But what to do now?

How could he show his speciality if he gave the same thing as others?

Chen Yue hesitated for a moment and decided to go to the neighborhood first to see if there was anything for sale. It was too late to buy it now, and if it didn't work, pay more.

He turned to go.

A hand appeared out of nowhere and slammed on his shoulder.

"Old Chen, what are you doing standing here? You're right, it's this door." Feng Yilin patted Chen Yue's shoulder with his palm, and shouted at him, "Gu Nian, Gu Nian, come out and see who's coming."

Inside, Gu Nian received the movie tickets, and when he looked up, he saw Chen Yue, Feng Yilin, and Du Yingnan all coming.

She asked with a smile, "Why are you all at the door and made an appointment to come here together?"

Chen Yue had turned his back to Gu Nian, but when he heard the soft voice of the little girl, he froze for a while, and he turned around after hesitating.

"Gu Nian, congratulations."

"Thank you, Brother Chen."

Feeling his friend's muscles tense under his palm for a moment, Feng Yilin narrowed his eyes slightly and said deliberately, "Gu Nian, if you call him Big Brother Chen, do you want to call me Big Brother Feng too, Chen Yue and I are not two years apart. "

After he finished speaking, he glanced at Chen Yue provocatively, for fear that he didn't know what he meant.

Chen Yue gritted his teeth secretly, feeling his fists hard.

"Yes, yes, Brother Feng." Gu Nian shouted following his will, and then turned to greet a few people to come in, "Brother Chen, Brother Feng, Sister Ying, come in quickly, my teacher is here too!"

Qin Zhou was an elder after all, so everyone said hello when they saw Qin Zhou.

Qin Zhou nodded, "Sit whatever you want, don't be polite, just pretend that this old man doesn't exist."

Cheng Baiji took tea out of the house, and shared a large enamel jar with one of them.

Du Yingnan took over to thank him, and took out a brand-new Hero brand pen from his pocket, "I don't know what to give you. If you learn something from Dr. Qin, you must take notes. It's right to send a pen."

Du Yingnan's pen has a black body and a silver cap. It looks very atmospheric, and Gu Nian likes it.

"Thank you, Mrs. Ying, I just happened to be taking a lot of notes recently, and yours just happened to be here."