"Miss."

Zhao Wenfang took a step forward and hugged each other's arm affectionately.

Zhao Wenlan only hummed, but her face still didn't improve.

"Well, this is a little thought from me and Xueliang."

Zhao Wenlan opened the red envelope given by her sister and glanced at it, and then gave her the first smiling face when she entered the door.

Looking up, he saw Gu Xueliang and the big tiger and the small tiger standing by the door, as if they had just discovered it.

"It's all a family, what are you doing standing at the door, don't come in and sit."

The two boys shouted affectionately, "Auntie"

With a sigh, Zhao Wenlan pulled people into the house, opened her mother's cabinet, and pulled out small biscuits for the children to eat.

Zhao Wenfang squeezed a piece and crushed it with his fingers, it was so chaotic that he didn't know how long it had been in the cabinet.

She frowned, disgusting her sister for giving her sons this kind of stuff.

Zhao Wenlan crossed her, "Don't think I don't know what you're thinking, why, after two days of good times, you don't care about things at home?"

Zhao Wenfang: "No, no, how could it be."

Zhao Wenlan snorted coldly, "There is no best."

She turned her head and saw that the old lady and her nephews were playing in the yard just fine, her brother-in-law and her husband were sitting together, not knowing what they were talking about, she pushed Zhao Wenfang's shoulder. "Has your sister-in-law gone to the countryside?"

Zhao Wenfang: "Yeah, I've been to the countryside a long time ago. It's almost half a year old."

Zhao Wenlan: "Then why don't you say that she went to the countryside in the village of Kuoshan?"

Zhao Wenfang: "Where does she go to the countryside has nothing to do with us? I wish she would go as far as possible, and never come back!"

Zhao Wenlan glanced at her: "Don't you know that Wenhua has also gone to the countryside?"

Zhao Wenhua is the baby son born to Zhao's mother who gave birth to three daughters in a row. He was held in the palm of his hand by Zhao's father and Zhao's mother since he was a child. Later, Zhao's father died. In order to let his younger brother study and keep the rest of the sisters from starving, Only Zhao Wenlan found her current husband.

Zhao Wenfang recalled it a bit, "Sister, do you mean that Wenhua is also going to the countryside in the mountain village?"

Zhao Wenlan: "Not only that, he almost became your brother-in-law!"

Zhao Wenlan also received a letter from her brother, only to find out that he and Wenfang's husband's sister, Gu Nian, went to the countryside in the same place, and they almost came together.

Thinking about it now, it was a pity. She remembered that Wenfang always complained that her family was biased towards Gu Nian. If there was something good, her grandson was reluctant to give it, but she was willing to give it to her younger daughter.

If Wenhua and Gu Nian were together, and old man Gu was reluctant to let his daughter and son-in-law suffer in the countryside, would he have to find a way to bring them back to the city?

"How, how?"

Zhao Wenfang panicked, a baby egg would have been scary, if Wenhua became Gu Nian's husband.