"Injustice, injustice, I didn't do anything, not only me, but even my son is innocent... You police officers, don't rely on your public office to bully us little people!"

"I tell you, no way!!!"

Xiaozheng Public Security was not afraid of her, but he stayed away, afraid that this person would spray saliva on his face.

"Then let me ask you, what did your son do at the train station that day?"

"I'm just going to take the train, what can I do? We are ordinary people, but we can't take the train anymore? Who stipulated that?"

Du Yingnan took the confession and walked in three or two steps from the door.

"Going to take the train? Then tell me, what time did your son buy the train ticket? Are there always ticket stubs?"

When the old lady closed her eyes and lied, she never thought about asking for evidence.

Anyway, she made a plan, no matter what, she would push two, five or six here, and it would be done if she refused to admit it.

"Who am I supposed to be, it turns out to be Du Gongan. Why, it's not enough for you to shoot my son, you still want to shoot me now?"

"I think, but you are not worth wasting bullets for me." Du Yingnan didn't bother to talk nonsense with her, and handed over the confession in his hand, "Here, your son just recruited here, you can see if there is anything. question."

When she heard that it was her son who had recruited it, Aunt Qian felt a shudder in her heart.

She stared at the two frog eyes, wanting to see it to understand, but she stared at it for a long time and couldn't see anything.

The characters above know her, but she doesn't know them.

Isn't this blinding!

"You can't read? Come, let me read it to you."

Du Yingnan picked up the confession and began to read it word by word.

Qian Jin explained it very clearly, including what Aunt Qian said when she persuaded him, what color of clothes he wore that day, and so on.

And later, when he went to the train station, how did he get in touch with the person, and how much the other party said to complete the order was also written down.

Du Yingnan thought more and more.

The cold sweat on Aunt Qian's forehead was getting worse.

She knew that none of her sons could be trusted, and something went wrong.

Even the first time, she was offered as a mother.

Aunt Qian was so remorseful, she knew this earlier, when the child's father went, she should have killed her sons too, so she should go with him, so as not to stay and harm her.

"Auntie, you don't know the words on it. You should know your son's handprint, right?"

Du Yingnan raised the confession in his hand high enough for the other party to see.

Aunt Qian's teeth creaked.

If it weren't for the handcuffs and the people pressing, they would definitely rush to grab it back and tear it to pieces on the spot.

But she only dared to think about it, and made it clear that it was impossible.

Du Yingnan's expression became sharp, and his question became sharper.

"You said it yourself, why let your son go with others to sell children? Why do you still falsely accuse me of knowing that your son has done something wrong, saying that he is an innocent and good person? Why do you want to have an operation on your son? Go to the ward, what are you going to do? What is the purpose?"