Chapter 3

taking a deep breath while his upper body leaned forward in shock the Uzumaki placed his hand over his heart that's going insane. His face was pale and vision blurry as  he tried to process what happened.

"Naruto! Are you ok?" Saskue asked while sitting in his bed. He removed the blankets from over him to get up but was stopped by Naruto.

Naruto lifted his arm and gestured the Uchiha to stay in his place.

After finally calming down he rested his back on the chair throwing his head back with a long sigh closing his eyes.

"You was shaking in your sleep. Are you ok?"

Naruto opened one eye and looked at Saskue who blinked twice before trying to speak again.

"I'm fine." Naruto stopped him then stood up. "You seem fine too so I'll take my leave."

Before Saskue got to say anything Naruto left. He was sweating profusely that his hair was stuck to his forehead his heart barely calmed down.

This is not a state he'd like the dark-haired to see him in. 'i better not be sick or I'll beat the crap out of him.'

'you're not sick. It's the pressure from meeting me.' the Kyuubi surprised Naruto who's still not used to the deep voice inside his head.

'so we're talking now? Were you always able to do this?' Naruto asked.

'no. But since I met you I'll be with you the whole time.'

'shut up. You'll stay silent the whole time cause I said. I want absolutely nothing to do with you'. Naruto hissed in anger.

'try and stop me.'  even tho he can't see him. Naruto was sure a smirk is up the nine tail's face with his fangs pormenant and shown. The picture sent shivers down Naruto's spin.

'he lives inside me.' The thought terrified him.

It was still night time. So Naruto took a shower and went to sleep trying to gain his powers back before it's dawn.
.
.
.
Today it was Naruto's turn to be absent. He has to escort Yamato into the place his house will be built in.

"Isn't this a bit too far?" Yamato asked his orders from the Hokage included making sure it's not so far away.

"I can teleport anywhere I want with the shunshin jutsu so it's not a problem. But  finding a clear land to build the house in is." Naruto answered taking a right turn behind a huge tree.

"And we're here." Naruto chanted happily.

A clear small area of land with huge trees surrounding it from everywhere blocking it from all sides was right under the cliff they're standing on.

Taking a step into the air and falling straight on his feet Yamato shouted in fear as he thought the boy is trying to run away or worse, End his life.

That was until he saw him walking casually down there as if he didn't just fell from a four stores building hight.

Following the blonde but using his wood not taking the risk he made some steps along the stone wall of the cliff to get down more safely.

Naruto pointed at where he wants his house to be and Yamato simply clapped his hands together.

Wood started growing from under the ground making the first floor of the house then the stairs and the second floor he even made a balcony which Naruto truly liked since he can see the forest from it.

Naruto asked him to make a high pole beside the house which Yamato found weird but did it anyway.

"Higher please." Naruto said even tho it's just as high as the house. "I want it to be even higher than the cliff if possible."