Chapter 1

Red burning hot liquid dropped from the corner of his lips that turned to a dark purplish blue in the cold temp of the winter.

He held some branshes of wood between his hands and a box of matches that he bought on the way.

Wearing a shirt tucked under a short pair of pants wasn't exactly the best wear in the cold unfortunately that was the best he can afford. Living of the small payment the Hokage gave.

Walking down through the piles of snow unbothered by the stars he's getting. They weren't harsh like they used to be nor threatening. They were calm following him silently and came from a certain Uchiha.

The only Uchiha.

Uchiha Saskue was sitting by his window eyeing the blonde from his new home in the second floor.

It was rare for the dark-haired to have spare time to enjoy the beauty of the world. He's so loaded with training the whole time to get more powerful and have his revenge.

Revenge for the night that he lost everything with. Revenge from someone that he swore to destroy.

It was the first few days of the academy when the young boy ran with joy in his eyes to show his father he mastered the skill and to ask for a new one.

The smell of blood and burnt flesh stopped him in his tracks as he looked around him in search for any movement. His eyes roamed the place looking for life but he couldn't see clearly in the dark.

With a quite steady pace he walked to his house his steps becoming faster and faster as pictures of dead bodies filling the streets are now more clear to the eye.

Facing the wooden slide door of his house he stood still for a bit trying to catch his breath.

His hands pushed the door out of the way after hearing a loud thud with the strongest force he can display.

There he stood... A red glow disappeared into the darkness as the heartless attacker closed his eyes calmly with black hair tied behind his head anbu clothes and mask.

He re-attached the katana that just went through his parents bodies to his back.

"Ni-san...? Who... How did this happen?! Who did it?!" Saskue stuttered while holding a pained scream.

"My foolish little brother... Even tho the truth lies right Infront of you you still can't see?"

The statement made Saskue's face more pale he let emotions overwhelm him as chemicals in his stomach rose to the top of his throat.

Itachi walked slowly closer to his little brother while he hovered over the young Uchiha. He whispered "maybe the sharingan can help you understand."

Looking up at his brother he was met with a spinning sharingan that immediately caught him in a genjutsu. Saskue scremed I in fear not sure of what will come.

painfully loud enough for the whole place to hear. The dead bodies of the uchiha clan didn't flinch hearing their heir suffer. But it did attract one person

The pressure on his mind made him almost pass out. Itachi observed closely he wanted him to see.. he wanted him to watch.

How fire was burning houses to the ground kids he used to play with getting slaughtered or cut in half. And his parents...

His parents pained him the most coming from behind them a familiar katana that belonged to their family pierced through there bodies.

Itachi couldn't make Saskue go through this. He prayed for his brother's eyes to turn red on their own.