chapter 6

It's exactly eight sharp, two hours passed since the meeting should've happened but the genins were missing their sensei.

Naruto that had just arrived started complaining "where is that old man?"

"You're one to complain when you had just arrived!"

"Because I knew that he'll be late. Just not this late!" He huffed in anger blowing his bangs of curly gold hair up and then to the side of his face.

"Hey Sakura, What can you do as a shinobi?" Sakura swore yesterday that she wouldn't talk to Naruto ever again so he doesn't implant ideas about Sasuke in her mind.

But the question is about her so it's ok, right..? Making up her mind she finally answered "substuation jutsu. Clone jutsu and..... I guess that's it."

(A/N: I have no idea what the word 'SUBSTUATION' is.. or if it's a word. But I'll use it for now until I get a clue.)

"So just basic academy skills? No element attacks or chakra control?"

She shook her head her face taking the shade of her hair.

"Then medical ninju-"

"We're not exactly a family of shinobi." She interrupted him. "I'm the first in my family to even try and be one."

Sakura lowered her usual cheerful voice so that only Naruo could hear her.

"We'll have to work on that."

'We?' thought both Sakura and Saskue. 'is he offering me/her training?'

"What about you Uchiha."

"Fire and lightning release."

"Good enough. I have wind and water release they both work perfectly to strengthen your attacks. That old man won't know what would hit him.

"What about me? I can't give you guys strength." Sakura looked at Naruto this time.

"Well it depends on the type of the test you know. We can figure something out."

Nodding her head and stepping away and forward it was almost like she knew the silver head will appear behind her and scare them.

"You're late!" Sakura yelled.

"Gomen Gomen. I countered a black cat in my way and needed to change paths for bad luck."

His student's rolled their eyes so he scoffed and said "as for the test.. you see those bells? You have to take them from me before noon. Or you'll be tied to the wooden pole while I eat lunch Infront of you."

"That's why you wanted us to starve.?" Naruto asked greatly disappointed.

"Oh and one last thing. The one that fails goes back to the Academy."

"W-what?" Saskue stuttered out. He thought Naruto was joking yesterday about being replaced but this is not a joking matter.

"Start!" Kakashi said and they all disappeared in the shadows.

''there's only two bells' Saskue panicked. He was convinced he's strong enough to take one of them but the last few weeks around Naruto made him have his doubts.

The blonde showed interest in Sakura earlier. If he helped her to impress her then Saskue is done for.

His train of thoughts was cut by seeing Naruto. Alone, face to face with their sensei.

"Aren't you going to hide?"

"You want it that boring Kakashi?"

Kakashi had no idea of the boy's powers the academy info that he was given didn't have much about the blonde. So he continued to read his book in silence until he felt a kick to his side with Naruto's fingertips grazing over the bells lightly.