Chapter 32 - BEFORE SUMMER CAMP

Start from the beginning

It was difficult, the trio noted. Way harder than facing aliens trying to take over the world or steal Tok Aba's cocoa. Even though they decided to split into three, they still couldn't ease the now tense situation.

Well, who could've blamed them? They didn't expect the whole class to attend the I-Expo proper; the others were also on I-Island this entire time. They just weren't invited to the party, revealed Iida.

Well, talk about luck, huh?

The class group chat practically exploded this morning when Kaminari and Mineta dramatically announced the whole "Breaking news! Boboiboy's real quirk finally exposed?! More info, find us and our main star (Boboiboy) at the I-Expo proper! See you there!"

And yes, the drama-catching announcement was followed by Bakugo's loud outburst and countless censored angry texts.

Of course, the whole class and Melissa (Uraraka texted her) didn't want to miss the golden opportunity on a silver platter. Now, they are wordless after hearing the long-awaited explanation from the elemental user. Even Aizawa-sensei was present. His reactions? A dead-panned look and a deep sigh.

"Hmm... that's a surprise indeed. Now this one is a next-level problem child." Their homeroom teacher sighed deeply, and strangely, the trio heard that.

"Everyone, please say something... Anything..." Quake pleaded. The eerie silence was getting worrisome by now.

"It's official. We broke them." Cyclone commented, waving his hand before them.

"We clearly didn't expect this kind of reaction from them, though." Thunderstorm added.

Quake was about to open his mouth again when suddenly Kaminari grabbed his arms tightly while giving the leader of the elemental a piercing glare. The others followed behind him, looking like a pack of hyenas, ready to attack any second.

"Everyone—"

"YOUR QUIRK WAS THAT POTENT?"

"LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT... YOU CAN SPLIT INTO SEVEN?!"

"AND FUSE TWO OF YOUR ELEMENTS TOGETHER?!"

"YOU HAVE MULTIPLE QUIKS NOW?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD US ABOUT THIS BEFORE?!"

"DOES IT MEAN THAT YOU ONLY USED HALF OF YOUR POWER DURING THE SPORT FESTIVAL?!"

"ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT AN ADULT TRAP IN A 15 YEAR OLD BODY?!"

"NOT FAIR! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS, BOBOIBOY! YOU SHOULD TRUST US MORE!"

"EH? BUT THERE'S THREE OF HIM RIGHT NOW?"

"WHO CARES THEY ARE STILL BOBOIBOY, RIGHT?!"

"WAIT GUYS! IF HE CAN SPLIT INTO SEVEN THEN DOESN'T IT MEAN THAT HIS POPULARITY INCREASES TEN-FOLD AFTER THIS?!"

"HE'S A CELEBRITY IN THE MAKING!"

"GREAT! THE GIRLS ALREADY LIKE BOBOIBOY AND NOW THERE'S SEVEN OF HIM?!"

"HAHAHA... THERE'S SEVEN BOBOIBOY... SEVEN BOBOIBOY, HUH?"

"MY HEAD HURTS! THIS INFORMATION IS TOO MUCH!"

"SHUT UP! IDIOTS!"

"SPARKLING TRUTH!"

The crowd went wild not long after as everyone started talking in a raised voice at once. They demanded more explanations, while others couldn't believe what they had just heard. Who knew that their most recent friend was this (inhumanly) strong?! Their scream was heard yet again as their eyes were still glued onto the elemental trio. The original trio had no choice but to cover their delicate ears, protecting them from their friends' loud and rambunctious voices.