Eunyeong's

The girls went to watch Chaeyeon training her basketball for the tournament match next week

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The girls went to watch Chaeyeon training her basketball for the tournament match next week. While Chaeyeon is practicing her shooting, the girls are sitting there doing their own business example, Seojung is reading her book, Sakura is playing her phone and Eunyeong is eating her favorite potato chip flavor onion.

"Any idea why that bitch transfer here," Eunyeong asked. "No idea but, let's just hope she doesn't do something bad later," Seojung said.

"If she did, I'm gonna kick her ass," Sakura said while the two sweat-dropped at her. 

"Hey, guys!" The three turned to Chaeyeon who was in the position of shooting the ball. "Watch this." After she said like that, she threw the ball until it went inside of the net.

"Nice shot, Chaeyeon," Seojung compliment her. "Hey, any idea who's coming to the tournament next week? To see me playing?" Chaeyeon asked while bouncing the ball. "You know Arisu comes," Sakura told her.

"Jaemin told me he decided to watch the tournament next week," Seojung told her. "I don't know about those three but, seems like they didn't want to miss the match," Eunyeong said while eating her chip.

"Taehee, of course she went," Chaeyeon said while shooting the ball at the net again. The three stop what they're doing and slowly look at Chaeyeon with a knowing look.

"You want Sana to watch you playing?" The three asked in unison causing Chaeyeon to stop until the ball hit her head causing her to yelp in pain.

"What? No! Who said?"

"Your face said so."

"Doesn't wrong if she went to watch me playing?"

"We didn't say it was wrong except..." Seojung trailed off when Sakura continue, "you know Haebin will find out you're lesbian and start to spread the bad rumor about you, right?" 

"Yeah. But, don't worry. She just jealous when I'm beautiful than she is," Chaeyeon said as she continue to train, leaving the three in deadpanned.

"Let's just pretend she doesn't say that," Eunyeong suggests as she continues to eat her chips. "On it," Seojung and Sakura agree. Suddenly, a flying ball went straight to Eunyeong until, her face got hit and her chips started to fall on the ground.

Seojung dropped her book while Sakura cover her mouth in shock as Chaeyeon just stood there with bearing shock face and realize she is dead.

When the ball drops, the only thing they see is "Hot-headed Eunyeong" appears. "Uh, Eunyeong, I didn't mean to hit your face. Really, I am! It just slipped from my hand and I accidently-I mean, come on! It was an...accident," Chaeyeon squeaks in fear.

Eunyeong look at Chaeyeon in anger as she grabbed the ball.

"And it appears, Eunyeong is going to kill Chaeyeon," Sakura said in calm tone.

Falling In Love First Sight |Kpop FF|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें