17

Maria got in the car fuming as John got in quietly and clam. "How could he... that was complete Shit!"

"I know my love." He was surprisingly calm. Maria sighed and leaned back into the seat as the radio played Believe's new song. John, with his free hand, took Maria's hand in his and held it. "Just breathe... It's Freddie you know he'll give in."

"Not while that dick is still around..." Maria grumbled. She was fuming and John saw this. Knowing the first one to run up to her will be Lillian, he took a drive around town until she calmed down. "Thanks, Johnny."

"For?" He asked looking over at her.

"Loving me" He kissed her gently before getting out of the car. She happily followed. When they got in Jack was asleep and Lillian was cuddled up to him. Seth was asleep in his baby bed. "How about we let them sleep and go to bed?" Maria whispered to John. He nodded and took her hand in his.

"Lil is still in her clothes from today," John whispered to his wife who shrugged.

"Same." She falls onto their bed and covers up. John chuckled and crawled into bed with Maria. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her in. She rested her head on his chest and they slept peacefully.

☏︎

"Sher!" Lillian ran up to her aunt and hugged her. Sherry smiled and picked her up. Lillian always got spoiled by Brian, Roger, Freddie, Jack, Mike, and Sherry. Maria found it sweet.

"Hi, munchkin uncle Bri is on the couch go play with him." Lillian turned to her mom excitedly and Maria nodded with a chuckle. Lillian quickly grabbed her two toys and waddled/ran to Brian. "I hope she makes him change his mind... I want kids..." Sherry sighed with her hands on her hips.

"How come he doesn't want kids?" Maria asked. Sherry shrugged as she kept her eyes on the one-year-old and her boyfriend playing dolls.

"Never been a conversation he's wanted to have." She said sighing. "C'mon let's get working." She was now cheerful and didn't mind the thought.