13

(The wedding because I'm lazy... I'm sorry)

Sherry -the maid of honor was straightening Maria's hair as Dominique -the bridesmaid- was talking to Mary - the bridesmaid about how gorgeous Maria's dress was. "It is a beautiful dress, Maria... where did you get it?"

"Um, it was my m-moms... damnit I'm studdering..." Maria sighed. The only time she caught herself studdering was when she was stressed about something.

"Take a breather, honey..." She did as Sherry told her to do. There came a knock on the door, and Sherry shared a look with Dominique. Dominique shrugged and walked to the door, opening it painfully slowly. Standing there were Brian and Freddie. Maria sighed as both boys walked in.

"John asked what time the ceremony is?" John, that's who Maria wanted to hug, kiss, and hold close.

"20 minutes," Maria said, looking at Brian after Sherry finished her hair.

☏︎

"You look amazing," Evan said as she interlocked her arm, shaking terribly, with his. He looked at her worriedly as he felt her shaking. "Are you ok?"

"Ya... let's do this." She says the words escaped her mouth simply. The normal wedding song started playing. Maria was graceful in her white A-line dress and her veil hit the ground as she walked. The curls in her hair came back making her hair lay beautifully. John was standing there aw struck in his black tuxedo with a light pink flower in his front pocket. His hair was cut short but not too short. Sherry and Freddie, the best man, and maid of honor stood there looking proud of John and Maria. They're both the youngest of both groups so.

"We have gathered here today to marry John Deacon and Maria Walsh." They held hands after John lifted the veil.

☏︎

"You may kiss the bride." John smiled eagerly and Maria smiled back. They both shared a passionate yet soft kiss before running out of the church and to the car.

"I love you," John said with one breath as they got in the car. Maria smiled at him and nodded.

"I love you too Johnny." She said with a kiss. He smiled and started driving. "Mr. Deacon."

"Mrs. Deacon." That didn't sound foreign in her ears.