15

1983 (time skip sorry)

Maria walked into the living room to see her husband feeding their newborn and their one-year-old dancing to the music on the radio. Her heart warmed at the sight. "Mamma!" Lillian, their one-year-old, screamed as she runs to Maria. She happily picked up her daughter and sits beside John who was going in and out of sleep.

"How about you go back to bed, Johnny." He shook his head no and continued feeding Seth, the newborn, as he blinked a couple of times. "Please for me..." She holds her hands out for Seth and John sighed knowing his wife was right. They were working on an album so he had to get sleep. He gave Maria the infant and stood up. He kissed Maria's cheek before stumbling to bed. "Ok, Lil what do you want for breakfast?"

"Rashers!" Maria let out a chuckle seeing that Lillian took after her when it comes to the accent.

"Bacon it is." She says standing up and going to the kitchen.

"Mamma?" Maria sat Seth in his highchair and looked at Lillian. "Do you think I can see uncle Freddie today?"

"I don't know leanbh maybe." She spoke honestly knowing the hardship Queens is in right now. Truly she didn't want her daughter to go because of Paul but she can't tell her daughter that. Lillian nodded. "You're very talkative for a one-year-old." She smiled proudly and Maria just chuckled.

☏︎

"Hi, Lil," Brian said as Lillian ran up to him with open arms. She giggled as he picked her up. "How are you?"

"Good." She giggled leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Brian's hogging your daughter John," Roger said walking in. He waved at Lillian and she waved back. "No fair."

"Fair she loves me more," Brian stated rubbing it in. Roger rolled his eyes and sat on the couch beside Jim Beach. Lillian let out a small yawn and cuddled closer to Brian, he didn't mind. John was working on the sound and things and Roger was hearing about the tours the band should go on this year.

"Where's Fred he's going to miss another practice?" Brian whispered as Lillian slept in his arms. About that time Sherry walked in. She stopped and admired her boyfriend with her niece. She found it adorable. Brian flashed her a smile and she smiled back.

"Um, shir forgot what I was going to say... oh um Believe needs to open for some people and Maria's well again that she can play so can we open for you guys on your tours?"

"I don't see a problem in that..." John said as all the rest of them nodded.

"Ok great and John keep bringing your kid because I want kids." With that, she smiled and left. Brian sat there blushing furiously.