11

"So as you know Christmas is coming up and I want to spend it with all of you." Sherry said as she looked all around the room. She noticed Freddie didn't show up. She looked down for a moment but put on a smile non the less and continued talking. "With Brian, Roger, John, Maria, Jack, Mike, and Freddie... speaking of Freddie where is he?"

"Didn't show..." Brian answered looking up from the book he was deeply reading. She let out a sigh.

"Anyway, what do you say?" She said a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"I'll show what do you say John?" Maria asked looking at the man. He thought for a moment and nodded.

"I'll show. My family's Christmas was canceled." Ok two down.

"I'll show Sher." Brian said with a smile on his face.

"Roger, Jack, Mike what do you guys say?" Sherry asked looking at the boys.

"I'll go if Mike goes." Jack said looking at Mike.

"I'll show." Roger said walking to the kitchen.

"Me and Jack will be there." He smiled as Jack leaned his head on Mike's shoulder. They've become closer and happier. John and Maria were deep in their conversation and Sherry went and sat beside Brian. Roger came back in and sat on his end of the couch.

☏︎

"Hey Maria?" Roger asked before she walked out the door. John was waiting in the car listening to the radio.

"Ya?"

"Do you think I could bring this girl I've been talking to? She's kind her name is Dominique and she's the best woman ever and and..."

"Breath Rog... of course, you can bring her. She seems like she means a lot to you." She smiled putting her coat on.

"She does Maria she's the light of my life." He smiles at the thought of her.

"Bring her Rog." She patted his back gently and smiled at him. He smiled and nodded.

☏︎

"Oh look what I found!" John excitedly said as he picked up a box that belongs to Maria. She looked at it and her eyes went big.

"No no!" She tried reaching for it by she was too short. He laughed as he looked through it.

"Did Evan take these photos?" All of them were her smiling and having fun. She nodded and rested her chin on his shoulder. "Awe." He held up one of her baby photos. "If we ever have kids I want them to look like you." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Why me?"

"Because you were an adorable baby I mean look at this one. You have a Santa hat on!" She laughed at his excitement.

"Ya I do." She smiled and got up.

"Where are you going?" He asked looking at her.

"I'm fixing the tree want to join?" He nodded and got up.