5

"John it's adorable." Maria smiled looking at the stuffed dragon he bought her. It was light green it looked familiar, so John got it for her. "Thank you!" She kissed him softly. He kissed her back and hugged her.

"How about we grab something to eat and then go back to one of our places and watch a movie?"

"Ya that sounds good we can go back to mine if you'd like." John nodded in agreement.

☏︎

As they walk in Chinese food in hand they stopped at the sight. Sherry and Brian both asleep on the couch. Sherry's head resting perfectly on his chest as he held her close. "In the dreams she was with Roger... was it the same for you?" She asked the shy bass player. He nodded putting the bags he was holding on the counter.

"I'll go wake Brian you wake Sherry." Maria nodded and went to the couch waking the girl up first so Brian could get up. Sherry groaned and cuddled closer to the guitarist. Maria let out a chuckle and went back to John.

"We have a problem" She laughed pointing at the couch where the two laid asleep. John smiled and looked at the floor. "Your place than?" He nodded and gently took her hand in his.

"I thought they hated each other." Maria shut the door ad made sure it was locked for Brian and Sherry's safety.

"Same but I guess not" She laughed lightly. They walked back to his car and drove off to his place.

☏︎

"Wait really!?" Jack said looking at Maria for any sign of lies. She nodded looking at Mike.

"Do you believe it?" He shook his head.

"She made it clear she hated him and now she is cuddling with him. This doesn't make sense." He said falling back into his chair. Jack laughed as he sat beside Mike.

"This is unreal... are we going to ask her about it?"

"I'm not sure Jack... Maybe when her mind is clearer, she did start drinking again." Maria sighed sitting behind her drums.

"She did?" Mike said in disbelief. Maria nodded what more could she say. They know Sherry is a terrible drunk and they can't get her to stop no matter what. Mike got up and grabbed his keys. Maria and Jack got up after him following behind. They both got in the backseat as Mike got in the front. As he started to drive, he mumbled something. Maria and Jack decided to ignore what he said because they both knew he was fuming. "Maria?"

"Ya..."

"Do you think Brian could get her to stop again?" Maria shrugged unsure if he could or not. She didn't even know what happened yesterday. "Ok well is Queen at rehearsal today?" She nodded knowing her and John couldn't go on a date today because they were working on a new song.