6

They all three walked into the recording studio, Mike in front while Maria and Jack lingered in behind. When he got there, he opened the door. Everyone, Brian, John, Roger, Freddie, and Paul, faced them. Maria slipped past the pissed Mike and hugged John. He smiled at her and hugged her back. "Brian... can we talk?" Brian nodded and put his guitar down. Maria and John watched as they left and then sat down at the couch. She rested her head on his shoulder. He held her close kissing the top of her head.

"John..." He looked at her.

"Yes, my love?"

"I love you." She said softly. He smiled softly and kissed her.

"Ewwww" Roger said gaging loudly. Maria looked at John with an evil smirk on her face. She sat up and kissed him deeply. "ew" Roger said walking out of the recording studio. Maria and John broke out into laughter as Roger stormed out.

"So, I'm guessing your relationship is actually going good huh John?" Paul said walking to Maria. He held his hand out for her to shake. "Paul and you are?"

"Maria..." She said close to a whisper. John felt her tense up and he put a reassuring hand around her waist making her ease up a little. She looked at his hand and didn't shake it.

☏︎

"Sherry what a wonderful surprise Darling how are you?" Sherry walked in and smiled at Freddie. She walked over to Brian and Roger. They both looked up at her and Maria kept quiet along with everyone else in the room. She took Brians hand and pulled him up. They stood there their faces inches apart.

"Poodle boy." She spoke.

"Sherry." He spoke softly. John rested his chin on Maria's shoulder as they both watched this play out. Maria bit her bottom lip nervously unsure of what's about to happen. Sherry dropped her purse on the floor. Everything inside it crashed making a noise but neither of them took their eyes off each other. Maria watched intently as this just progressed. Sherry took her chance and held Brians face gently as she kissed him softly.