Level 23: Rider Vs All Might

Start from the beginning

"I bet Heads!" Bakugo said.

"Tails for me!" Izuku said.

"Good!" Parad said as he flipped the coin into the air the coin was about to land until suddenly... All Might then released a Texas Smash which traveled all the way down the street, the shockwave forced the three boys back as it destroyed the street and properties Izuku, Parad, and Bakugo were sitting in a dust cloud.

"No, my 100-yen coin!!!" Parad yelled until suddenly they heard All Might Approaching

"Who really cares if I destroy this city." All Might stated

"What, when did he get..." Bakugo thought with a shocked

'So, intimidating?' Izuku and Parad thought in unison

"If you think of this as an exam and not a real fight, you'll be sorry, I'm a villain now heroes, remember that you better come at me with everything you've got, I won't pull my punches." All Might warned the three boys.

"You know what, screw it I'm going first!" Bakugo said as he and All Might rush forward.

"Hey wait sec!?" Izuku yelled at him but he didn't listen.

"How about a stun grenade!" Bakugo yelled and released a blinding white light "You want everything I got All Might!?, like that wasn't my plan, I never-" he then got cut off because All Might grabbed his face "Hold back damn it!!!" Bakugo yelled under their palm he then began blasting All Might in the face, and the Symbol of Peace just laughed as he protected his face with his other hand.

"Usually when someone grabs your face, they struggle to get their hands off of it, guess this kid really is concerned with defeating me no matter the cost." All Might assumed as he slammed Bakugo into the street.

"Your rapid-fire blast were weak, hardly more than a sting." All Might said before he turns to Izuku and Parad. "Where are you going, don't think I forget about you already, Young Midoriya, and you as well Parad." All Might reminded the boys before he went right behind him.

"Are you really going to leave your teammate here and run away?" All Might asked the boys.

"Here's an answer no I never leave my teammate!" Izuku said as he then took out his Gamer Driver.

Gamer Driver

And put it on

[GAMER DRIVER!]

"And I have an army." Izuku said and hold out the Gashat Gear Dual β

" Izuku said and hold out the Gashat Gear Dual β