𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Start from the beginning

"Enjoying yourself?" I ask Tatum leaning my head back against the chair. She wipes her mouth shrugging.

"Thought you were going fucking someone?"

"I'm gonna fuck a man." I stand up too quickly and put my hand on the chair behind me so I don't fall.

"You need to go home." Tatum stands up taking my arm and I pull away from her.

"I don't need a woman."

"And you sure as hell don't need a man! You're a god damn lesbian Natalie. Stop getting fucked up over a small argument with a girl, grow up and apologise."

"No. I don't like apologising and I'm not a child fucker, I'm finding myself an old woman." I fix my dress walking back towards the bar, more like falling but I take a big sip from my drink in hand.

I walk over to a woman who looks a bit older than me, a brunette. Not my type but oh well. I sit down beside her, well more like fall but...

"Hello gorgeous." I say and she glances at me, doing a double take.

"Hello...what's your name?" She asks me.

"Natalie, you?" I smile at her.

"Riley." Basic name....but it's whatever.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I ask, she smiles at me before nodding. The bartender passes and I hold out my hand.

"Whatever she wants, it's on me." I say and he nods leaning over towards her to hear what she wants. He walks away and I sit on the stool towards her.

"Dress suits you." I lean on my knuckles and she chuckles, she looks down. And by down, I mean at my boobs.

"You look young."

"I'm older than you'd think." I respond.

"Really?"

"I'm buying you drinks, I haven't got asked for an ID. I'm in a club."

"Some people have their ways of getting into these places." She leans on her palm, her elbow on the bar.

"Are you accusing me of using my boobs to get in?"

"I said nothing about your boobs."

"Your eyes did."

"You're cute, I'll give you that." She continues smiling and I just look at her, I sigh grabbing my glass taking a long sip.

I keep looking at her and she looks back at me. She glances to my lips and I'm so drunk that's I would kiss a random person in a club but I'm also so drunk that I'm emotional, Diana is on my mind even though the alcohol is supposed to change that.

"Fuck, I can't." I say getting off the stool and stumbling back. She looks at me confused, I take money out of my purse putting it on the bar before walking towards the doors. I can't walk in a straight line, I hit into a couple of people.

I get outside.

This is Diana's fault, I promised her I wouldn't touch anyone now I can't. I can fuck who i want, I'm not dating her but god it feels like I'm doing something wrong.

I run my hands through my hair breathing a little heavy, I start walking down the street pulling out my phone. I scroll on my contacts, trying to stay on my feet and not fall over. I need to call an Uber or something...

I stop at her name.

I put the phone to my ear as it starts calling, I stop walking but my body leans to the side and I put my foot out to stop myself from falling.