𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Start from the beginning

"Nuh uh! My vote is for Spain." I hear Maria being loud as usual, I lean back against the counter as Tatum walks in.

"Oh shit. What's happened?" Tatum asks me and I furrow my eyebrows crossing my arms.

"Nothing? Why?"

"You're drinking....and it's not even three, the blondie break up with you?" She asks and I roll my eyes putting the glass down.

"No she didn't, I called her aunt a bitch. She called me a child fucker so she deserved it."

"Where's Diana now?" Maria asks me.

"I don't know. I don't care."

"Rude."

"She's upset...that's why she's acting like she doesn't care." Tatum bumps Maria and I snort.

"I'm not upset by—"

"Some girl? Natalie, I know you too well. Just go apologise."

"I won't apologise for something that's not my fault." It is my fault.

"Well if you were fucking my niece who is your student I wouldn't be happy." Tatum says and I shake my head.

"Apologise."

"No. What are you two doing tonight?"

"Are you really that upset over her?" Tatum looks at me....with genuine concern.

"I'm not upset over her, I can fuck anyone I want to which I will."

"But you won't."

"Says who?"

"Your instincts, you like her too much."

"I agree, when you kissed me I thought you were gonna cry when you realised how much it was gonna hurt Diana." Maria hops onto the counter.

"You two kissed?!" Tatum asks and I pinch the bridge of my nose. Maybe her aunt did have the right to be angry, Diana is my student. I'm not dating her...I can sleep with anyone I want to.

✺   ✺   ✺

"That's really your colour." Karen tells me, some woman who's been flirting with me the last half an hour. Why the fuck am I sitting at the bar of a club with a woman named Karen. I hold up my glass to the bartender. He comes over taking my glass.

"Do you like what I'm wearing?" She asks and I lean onto the bar humming as I don't even look at her, I look around instead. My heads fucking spinning, I'm sweating in here.

"I got it from a friend, she's actually around. It's a little short though, do you like that?" She keeps talking and the man puts down my drink and I take it as I get up walking away. I am sick of Karen.

I walk a little to the side almost falling over, I sit back down at the table with Tatum and Maria. Tatum's making out with some girl. Maria's watching, as always.

"Just fuck her." I tell Maria and she looks to me.

"What?"

"I hate alcohol." I run my hands through my hair before a woman sits beside me reaching across me to the girl that's half on top of Tatum. She shouts something but I don't hear it, the girl panics and crawls on top of me trying to get out.

I cringe sitting back, Maria starts laughing as she takes a photo, the flash blinding me. I help the girl woman off of me. They both get up walking away quickly.