⚓️Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ⚓️

⚓️Y/n's p.o.v.⚓️

It's the next evening, we're all on the way to the big house in John B's van.

"Let's go get rich, guys," JJ says as we pull outside the house.

"Yeah, Hell yeah," Kie replies as John B opens the van door for us.

"Let's go!" I exclaim as John B. puts his arm up in front of me.

"Wait, Wait," John B says looking at the group of us, we all stop in our tracks. "I want to say thank you to you guys, It means a lot to me that you're here tonight," John B explains as his gaze finishes on me.

"Always," I reply smirking at him, he nods his head and smirks back, and then Pope and him do their handshake thing as JJ pushes past me slightly.

"All right, we done with the circle jerk? Can we go do this?" JJ's questions bored off the slight soppyness that just happened.

"Let's get that wheat in the water," Pope says jumping out of the Van, helping Kie out.

"Weed? I'm up for Weed," JJ says also jumping out of the van, He turns to me and puts a hand out for me to grab, so I do.

"Wheat, I said wheat," Pope says correcting JJ.

We then proceed to climb the small brick wall in front of us and walk to the house.

As we continue to walk closer a porch light suddenly turns on.

"Shit!" We exclaim as we start hiding behind a bush.

"Go, go, go, go" Pope exclaims making sure we're all hidden

"Flashlights," Kie exclaims

"It's on strobe," JJ says panicking, I press the button for him as Kie exclaims at him again.

As we all get our breath back from that tiny incident Pope explains what just happened to us.

"We could try and walk slowly, maybe?" JJ suggests, getting looks from all of us.

"That's not how it works," I explain putting a hand on JJ's shoulder.

"Oh shit, lets through a rock at it," John B suggests, again not a great suggestion,

"What?"

"That's a really good idea, Let the axe murder know that we're here," Kie explains confused.

"Throw a rock at it?" I question.

"You guys have a better idea?" John replies,

"Literally anything but that," Kie adds

"What about the breaker? In the circuit box on the porch, we used to play hide-and-seek here as kids, Do you remember Y/n? If we were brave enough we'd go all the way to the porch, I've seen it," Sarah says, as she says this, the memories all start flooding back to me.

"No, no, you're not going in the house alone," John B says dismissing what she said initially.

"Watch me," Sarah bites back.

"Crain chops people into pieces," JJ says very seriously.

"If you believe that, but she's like what, eighty-five?" I ask agreeing with Sarah.

"Yeah, something like that," JJ replies.

"She's properly nearly not kicking it anymore," Sarah adds.

"Here, I'll go with you," I say, Sarah nods at me.

"Yeah," Sarah mutters

"Okay, we'll wait for your signal," Pope says.

"Okay cool," I say as me and Sarah start to walk off.

"Hey!" John B pulls Sarah back "Be safe," He mutters to her but we all hear.

"We will," Sarah replies walking off, I follow behind.

"She must have a generator pulled into the main power supply," Sarah says as we approach the house.

We climb up the porch to see an eclectic box, I open it up with a slight struggle.

"Where are the breakers?" Sarah asks as we both look into it.

"What is this," I ask looking up to see if I can see anything else.

"No, no, no, no, no, no," Sarah says freaking out.

"Shit...It goes inside," I explain as we both follow the cable.

I slowly open a metal door next to me, it creaks making my whole body cringe, I then open the front door and I and Sarah make our way in.

We walk around looking for anything of use, Suddenly from next to us a cat shrieks making me jump, and I still try to look around. "Hey," I say pointing to the counting wire.

"Yeah, yeah," Sarah replies as we walk on.

I then find the box we need as Sarah sees it too.

"Alright," I sat flicking a switch, We heard the generator click off, and I let out a massive breath.

I hear a creaking of floorboards from behind, I turn just as Sarah does.

We then hear a thumping sound, coming from not too far away.

"Shit," Sarah gasps.

"It-It's late Leon," Mrs Crain says letting out a breathy voice in the distance.

"Too late," She adds as she quietly starts coughing

She makes grunting sounds that progressively get louder, we then suddenly see a shadow as she walks directly past us.

"I can hear you Leon, I've been waiting all night!" She shouts shining a light on us.

"Go!" Sarah screams grabbing my arm as we both begin to run.

We run in different directions, I keep going till I realise the door in front of me has been shut with wood platters all over it. "Shit," I mutter to myself, trying to budge them.

I hear breathing from behind, I turn to see Mrs Crain walking towards me, This is it, I'm dead.

I then see Mrs. Crain get whacked by Sarah, "Come on this way," She says grabbing my hand and pulling me with her.

I hear walking from behind as Sarah still pulls me along. "This way, it leads under the house," Sarah says as we keep going.

We keep running and then get to where the boys and Kie are "Guys," we both exclaim running in.

"Wow, wow, what's going on?" Pope asks.

"Mrs. Crain, she's up there," Sarah explains.

"She Tried to kill us with a fire poker," I say breathlessly as I feel myself shaking with adrenalin.

"We gotta go," Sarah adds.

"Code red, Hey! John B get back up man!" JJ shouts down to John B.

"Hold man I'm comin'," John B says but we can barely hear him, me and Sarah help Pope, JJ and Kie with the rope, we all get pulled down.

John B tries saying something but we can't understand it.

We try to pull him back up.

Then a gunshot goes off making us all scream. We see her approach as we all hide behind things.

I look back at her, "She can't aim for shit," Kie says.

I see a white reflection from Mrs. Craine's eyes, she has a Katarax.

"She can't see, she's blind," I say as she shoots again.

"Shit, go!" Sarah says running out we follow after.

"Get to the car!" Kie shouts as we all make it back to the van except John b, he runs after it.

"Oh my god!" He shouts as he makes it in. he holds something up, and I look to see a shine coming off it.

"You didn't!" I say gasping, he nods.

"AHHHHHH!" everybody screams, we did it.

We found the gold.