⚓️Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ⚓️

⚓️Y/ɴ's ...⚓️

"Don't touch that!" Pope says getting annoyed at JJ.

We're all at the dock, John B and Kie are in the water as we're testing the drone's camera and how it works.

"What would we do without you to control the drone," JJ says walking over to Pope and looking over the ledge.

"Technically it's not a dro-"

"Shut up, it's too early for that shit," JJ says cutting off Pope.

"Hey look, once we get footage of the wreck, we'll take it to the lawyer in town as file a formal complaint," John B says as he and Kie rise to the top of the water.

"Dude, it's such bullshit that we have to do that," JJ says annoyed and I walk over and stand next to him.

"Well there's the maritime salvage law, you can't just scoop things from the bottom of the ocean," I say looking over at JJ.

"I know, I know, it's just lawyers aren't cheap," JJ says in a soft tone looking at me as well.

"Well as soon as they see the footage they'll work for a comp," John B says trying to reassure JJ.

"How do you know all this?" Kie asks confused.

"My dad told me a lot about all this," JJ replies.

"Yeah that's fair," I say.

"The tether is like really long, in the wrong weather it could get pushed around," Pope says concerned.

"Then we'll go when it's dead calm," John B says as he and Kie get out the water.

"Slack tide," Kie says.

"So now we have to wait around for the right weather?" I say turning around.

"And today is not that day," Pope says.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

"Guys, get these groceries over to figure eight, and come straight back when you're done, no fishing, I promised I'd deliver these by the morning," Pope dads says handing us bags of groceries, then JJ puts his arms out, looking like he's trying to help.

"Aww JJ, thank you," he says as he gives JJ some bags.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

"It doesn't even look like the storm hit here!" Pope says as we drive over to figure eight on the water.

"That's because they've got electricity bro, get used to it," JJ says fiddling with a knife.

"But then they go round saying they can't share because it'll run out soon, it's total bull crap," I say out to the water.

"It's nice to be a kook," Pope says, even though I disagree, I hated every moment living over there.

"Lucky bastards," JJ says making me chuckle.

⚓️⚓️⚓️