⚓️Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ⚓️

⚓️Y/ɴ's ...⚓️

We make our way back and see the police bring a body down the path.

"Who's that?" John B asks a girl, then he sits down next to her.

"It's scooter grub, he was out during the storm, check out this pic I got, dead body," she says showing John B the picture.

"Holy shit," he replies.

"What kind of boat did he have?" JJ asks as I sit on the ledge next to where he's stood.

"Somehow, the dirtbag copped a brand new Grady- white," she says showing Pope the picture, I didn't want to see it.

"Everyones out looking today," she continues.

John B looks at all of us.

That must have been his boat.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

"Ok, so um, we didn't see anything, we don't know anything, we need to have total and complete amnesia," Pope says, we're back at John B.

"Actually Popes right for once, see I agree with you sometimes, deny deny deny," JJ says getting up from where he was sat.

"Guys, we can't keep that money," I say.

"Not all of us can afford unlimited data plans Y/n," JJ says turning to me, I just look at him with a blank expression, I actually can't anymore.

"We have to pass it back to Tina grubs or it's bad karma," Kie says standing up for me.

"Bad karma to be imprinted into a felony, we've gotta go dark," Pope says.

"If that means we get to keep the money then I agree," JJ says standing next to John B.

"I don't," John B says patting JJ's back, confusing him.

"Why?" JJ asks.

"Just think about, this is scooter grubs were talking about here, the dude that buys individual cigarettes in the parking lot, shit I even once saw him begging for change because he needed gas, we're talking about a dirtbag Marino who's never had more than forty bucks in his pocket and now all of a sudden he has a Grady-White," John B says, what I'm getting from all this is that he's not a very rich person.

"Just saying," he says holding his hands up.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

"Just think about it pope, how does a Marino rag get a Grady-White?" John B asks as we all stand at the end of the path by the sea.

"Prostitution," Pope replies.

"Square groupers bro, ok, flying under the radar, no area savalence, they don't do that stuff during a hurricane, what does that mean, JJ?" He says pointing at JJ.

"They were straight smuggling," he replies as I fiddle with the fishing rod in between the two of us.

"They were smuggling, and I guarantee there's a serious amount of contraband on out rack," John B says.