⚓️Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ⚓️

⚓️Jᴏʜɴ ʙ's ...⚓️

"Hey guys," Pope says walking up to my house, he's been doing some stuff with his dad today, he always seems so busy.

"Finally bro, thought you weren't gonna show up," JJ says throwing him a drink, luckily he catches it, I wasn't sure if he was gonna catch it, but luckily he did.

"I know, I'm sorry, but you won't believe who I saw," he says plopping himself next to Kie, she passes him the bottle opener.

"Who'd you see?" JJ asks taking a big swing of his drink.

"Y/n, she's back," he says.

"Holy shit really?!" I ask sitting up, it's been such a while since I last saw her.

Y/n's Topper's twin sister, but they're nothing alike.

He's a loudmouth and I've never really seen
Y/n out of school.

She use to hang with Kie and Sarah but she went to Juvey two years ago, something to do with drugs I think.

"How do you know?" Kie asks turning to face him, I think Kie kind of misses her, they were very close.

"I walked past the Wreak and I saw her outside," he says downing his drink.

"What's she doing on this side?" I ask confused.

"Maybe she's gone on a day trip," JJ says taking a puff of his cigarette.

"She's just got out of juvey, I don't think she can go on day trips," Pope says looking at JJ annoyed.

"I was just saying," JJ says putting his hands in the air.

⚓️Y/ɴ's ...⚓️

I walk out of the wreck and see Sherif Peterkin.

"What are you doing here?" she asks leaning on her car.

"I just wanted to get a job," I say walking over to her, I think she's annoyed at me.

"Well have you forgotten you're meant to tell me where you go?" She says opening the door of her car.

"Do I really though, I'm not gonna do anything," I say crossing my arms.

"I know, but it's the rules," she says tapping the top of her car door.

"Now come on, I'll take you home, there's gonna be a hurricane," she says getting in her car.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

I'm lying in my bed trying to sleep but the noise of the wind is too loud.

I've never liked the sound of the wind, it use to scare me as a kid.

I get up and decide I need to get out of here for a bit.

I know there's a hurricane right now but I need some air.

I keep walking and end up at the beach.

Surprisingly there's no one there, I thought there'd be at least be one person surfing this.

I lie on the sand for a good ten minutes then I hear someone behind me.

"It's not safe here," I hear.

I turn round to see them, I'm pretty sure it's John B but it's been a while since I last saw him.

"Says the one with a surfboard in hand," I say pointing to it, he laughs and then looks down at the sand.

"How come you're on this side?" He asks looking back up at me.

"I live here now," I say getting up.

"What, really?" He asks looking at me shocked.

"Yeah I live with the Harrison's now," I say walking away.

"Don't get yourself killed John B, ok?" I say and he nods.