⚓️Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ⚓️

⚓️Y/ɴ's ...⚓️

"No effing way!" Kie exclaims as she walks around where we're sitting, John B brought Sarah to his, he said he was gonna explain a plan, of course, he brought her.

"You brought her here? So what!? She's in on this now?" I question standing up from where I was sitting and walking over to Kie.

John B looks around at all of us then his eyes land on the boys.

"I dunno," Pope trails off.

"Look, all I care about is that her cut comes out of your share," JJ says pointing at Sarah and then John B.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote, this is our thing, a pouge thing!" Kie exclaims annoyed, but she's mainly annoyed on my behalf.

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all this," Pope expresses softly not wanting to add to the situation.

"Thank you," I say looking over at Pope, he weakly smiles back.

"When are you not?!" John B exclaims pissed off with Pope.

"I dunno, I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortable," Pope snaps back, I was not expecting it at all.

"It's true, most relaxed I've ever seen him," JJ jokes making me laugh but I try and hide it.

"That's cute guys," John B says breaking eye contact, very annoyed.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her," I add fake smiling at him.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah snaps at me.

"Then leave!" I snap back.

"I told you," Sarah scoffs turning to face John B.

"Told him what exactly?" I ask looking straight on at her.

"That you are a liar," Sarah says proudly.

"Says the shit talking bitch," I snap back, I've had enough.

I and Sarah then start to argue, I can hear JJ and Pope to my right.

"Everybody shut up!" John B shouts as Sarah breaks eye contact with me, I sigh and I lean on the bannister behind me.

"Y/n, we haven't known each other for that long but we've become best friends, and Sarah...you're my..." John B trails off looking at me then at Sarah.

"Say if," Sarah mutters proudly.

"You're my girlfriend," John B says proudly, I bite the inside of my cheek, of course, they are.

"Oh...that's new," I hear Pope whisper.

"She's your girlfriend now?" Kie pipes up. I look at her and she weakly smiles at me.

"What was all that about you were just using her for information? Get a map, cut her loose," I say smirking at them both.

"You said you were using me?" Sarah mutters a bit upset.