⚓️Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ⚓️

⚓️Y/ɴ's ...⚓️

"Y/n!" Haley(foster mum) shouts from the other room.

"Yeah?" I say walking into the room she's in.

"You keep missing your checking ins," she says handing me a piece of paper.

"Just tell me you're gonna go out next time and I'll tell them," she says smiling at me and I nod.

The doorbell then goes off.

"I'll get it!" I shout walking to the door.

I open it to see a smiling JJ.

"Hey," he says leaning in the door frame.

"Hi...what are you doing here?" I ask still holding the door.

"I'm here to pick you up," he says.

"For what?" I ask.

"We're going on an adventure, are you joining?" He asks and I nod.

"Haley!" I shout.

"I'm going out with my friends!" I shout again.

"Ok, have fun!" She shouts back.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

We go to get Kie, but it takes a while for some reason.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

"Do you mind if I lay low for this one?" JJ says he is high to the point where he's leaning in me and he doesn't think it's me.

"Do you want some?" JJ asks me, giving me the blunt.

"I'd keep the signal clear," Pope says as I hand JJ back the blunt, I didn't want it.

"I know I was wrong about the lighthouse, and pretty much everything else, but I was right about one thing,  my dad is trying to tell me something," John B says looking at all of us then back at the road.

⚓️⚓️⚓️

"This place is scary, John B what are we doing?" Kie asks trailing behind John B as we walk into the cemetery.

"So Redfield, all this time I thought it was a place, but it's not, it's a person," John B says as he gets to a grave building.

"It's my great-grandma, Olivia Redfield, it was her maiden name," John B says pointing to the name tag at the top.

"Help me with the door," John B says as Pope and JJ try to help.

"1,2,3," he says as they all push.

All of a sudden a snake comes out.

JJ then starts to bark at it for some reason.

"JJ, shut up," I say pulling him back.

"They're afraid of dogs, everyone knows that wait hold on if there's one, there are probably loads," JJ says looking at the tomb.