I wanna marry somebody

Start from the beginning

Alena pondered with a grin.

Her father let out a laugh.

,,No little light, you can't marry me"

He explained.

The little redheads grin faltered.

,,Dammit. can I marry Mama?"

She then inquired, the same grin reappearing again.

,,Language Alena. No you can't marry your Mama either"

Steve sighed with a smile.

,,Then who can I marry?"

The little redhead sighed desperately.

,,You'll find the person you wanna marry someday. But that still got time"

Her father explained, a grin playing on his lips.

,,You wanna go buy a ring for your Mama now?"

He then added, attempting to redirect the topic again.

Alenas eyes lit up once more before she jumped into her dad's lap with a confirming scream of joy.

Steve picked her up and together, Father and Daugther made their way to the jeweler.

They came back a few hours later with a ring that Alena had picked out.

It was simple but not cheap looking. It had a black diamond in the center, which was quite unusual, but suited Natasha perfectly.

,,Okay Light, listen to me carefully. You go hold up your Mama outside until I send Auntie Wanda to come get you"

Steve explained to his five year old, who nodded fiercely.

They had to hurry, since Natasha had informed them that they would be back shortly.

Just minutes later, the father and daughter duo could hear the quinjet outside.

,,Alena, your job. Don't spoil the surprise, sweetie"

Steve yelled from the living room.

Alena came sprinting down from her room and before anyone knew it, she was out the door.

,,MAMA"

The little redhead yelled as soon as she saw her mother.

Natasha caught her and picked her up, bringing her into an embrace.

,,Эй, маленький свет (Hey little light)"

She greeted her daughter with a kiss to the temple.

,,Я скучал по тебе (I missed you)"

Alena admitted, determined to keep her mom outside for as long as possible.

,,Я скучал по тебе, моя любовь (I missed you, my love)"

Natasha responded with a smile.

,,Hey Wanda"

She then greeted the other woman, who had come outside to 'greet her'.

That was Alenas pass code. She was clear to enter the compound.

,,Let's go inside, Mama. I wanna show you something"

The 5 year old pushed, in a hurry to get inside now.

,,Alright then"

Her mother obliged, oblivious to her boyfriend's surprise.

Once the two redheads got to the living room, Steve was waiting for them.

Alena had the biggest smile on her face, while Natasha was beyond confused.

Natasha said yes of course. The family of three spent the rest of the evening together, Alena rambling on about marrying someone the whole time.

A/N: Hello, did you miss me? I'm so sorry but I'm just really busy right now with school and my second book, so that I don't have loads of time nor that many ideas for oneshots.
Also, this is more Steve and Alena and Alena being a Daddy's girl, but I wanted to incorporate their relationship a little more.
Anyways, don't be surprised if the updates on this will slow down a bit, I'll write when I've got time.
Oh and, thank you for 9k, you lot ate literally insane :)
As always (I kinda feel like a YouTuber every time I do this), stay amazing and see you around <3