- six

•••

TWO WEEKS HAVE PASSED AND WE ARE NOW STARTING TO PROGRESS WITH THE FILMING. My character will appear in the first episode so they sent me to the dressing room to prepare.

My character wears a black half-shouldered top partnered with black fitted shorts and black boots. This will be my early costume then after that my character will be wearing a black fitted jacket and will put her hair up.

Honestly, my costume for the filming is similar to what I wear in the music video filming. So I don't feel uncomfortable at all.

"Is she ready?" Mio-san entered and the hairstylist announced that I am done. I thanked her and stand up then followed Mio-san.

"Your first scene will be the pre-Borderland as they call it."

"That would be what I was doing before we got into the Borderlands, right?" I confirmed. My character is just walking on the streets when that happened then after that my character got transported to the AU Tokyo.

I checked the time and it's currently 2:30 am. We got some shots earlier before the sun sets but since the next scenes are much better to be filmed when dark, the filming continues when the sky is dark.

The crew and the director are already on the set. I also spotted Morinaga-san who plays Chota and Machida-san who will play Karube are already here.

I politely approach them and we exchanged greetings before I was called for some instructions. Then, finally, the filming started.

In one scene, thankfully we only did it once and the director accepted it. We moved to the next scene that will focus on Yamazaki-san's character so I am now on standby.

After a few takes, finally, they called me for my next scene.

"The main expression that I want to see in this particular scene would be your confusion. But your character is not as clumsy as Arisu's group, so you would be like scanning the whole place in silence and then slowly moving to check the whole area. After that, you will come back to this very place and that is when Arisu, Karube, and Chota will appear."

Shunsuke-san explained to me what he is looking for in detail. Grasping what I must do. We first try one take then after that we check it right after.

"Try to slow down your walking in this part. The others are okay already so let's retake this scene alone," he said and we obeyed.

It wasn't that easy but I manage to do it in the end.

"That's a great job. You can take a rest for now and we will call you again for the next scene." I thanked the crew before approaching Mio-san who is waiting in my designated seat.

She handed me bottled water when I reached her.

"That wasn't so bad. You are really doing great than before."

I also feel like that. Maybe it is because of my costume, but wearing this is honestly giving me confidence.

Ruka is a confident and calculative woman. She may not be the smartest but she is definitely a well-balanced character.

I am starting to adapt my character so well and I am so happy about that outcome.

"The next scene would be the first game right?" Mio-san nodded then said, "The Dead or Alive scene."