- three

•••

I SLEPT VERY COMFORTABLY. I rate the bed a perfect 10 out of 10. Like a routine, I reach for my phone from my side table to check my socials.

miyoshi.aa started following you

taotsuchiya_official started following you

yuri_tune started following you

rika1018naka started following you

I left the bed after following them back and stretching. Next, I open the curtains and I was greeted by the sunrise. I am so proud of myself that I did not oversleep. I fix my bed and myself before going outside.

The moment that I step outside of my room. I heard voices coming from the kitchen.

"Maple-chan is awake!" I heard Heizou announce. I entered the kitchen and saw once again the Chocolate Prince fixing our breakfast.

"Good morning, Kaede-chan." Aether greeted.

"Good morning!" I greeted back with a wide smile. I sat down on the empty chair beside Xiao who is busy looking at his phone. I took a slight peak out of curiosity and discovered that it is their schedule for today.

"What time your schedule starts?" I asked.

"8:30..." Venti answered followed by a yawn. His eyes were droopy and half open. He is still not a morning person.

While I feel pity for the sleepy Venti. I felt someone mess up my hair.

"Hey! Not the hair! I don't have a stylist with me today." I whined only to see a satisfied Kazuha who sat down on the vacant seat beside me.

"Messy suits your style better. You'll thank me."

I wasn't able to retort back when Aether put a plate full of pancakes and blueberries. I clap my hand in happiness.

"Thank you for the food!" without further do. I pick up the fork and started eating.

They all started talking about their gigs while I focus myself on munching the food in front of me.

"Are you going to stay for the day?" my brother asked and I shook my head. I made sure that my mouth has no food when I spoke, "I will go out this afternoon. I'll be meeting up with the cast members today."

"I thought you have a three-day break before the filming?" I nodded.

"Yeah, this is a hang-out."

I grab the coffee and drank it in one seating.

"Thank you for the food! It was great, Aether!"

"I am glad that you liked it."

"What time will you be back?" my brother questioned and I shrug.

"I don't know?"

"Be back by 10." Eh?

I blink trying to take what he said. Did he just give me a curfew? Woah, it's been a while since I heard that- wait a minute.