- four

•••

MIO-SAN ARRIVED IN THE UNIT THE DAY AFTER personally explain the schedule for the filming locations and other more stuff that they discussed during their meetings.

Yesterday was fun. I enjoyed their company and I feel like I got closer to them. Knowing that makes me feel happy.

I got used to being always around my members, and interacting with others without them makes me anxious. Thankfully, Aya-san is the one who drags me. And because of it, I overcame it.

"We estimated that the filming might last for about 4-5 months. After the filming, the producer will break down the cast for promotions until the release date."

I nodded in understanding. Though it is not my first time acting, it is my first time being part of a Japanese production despite being Japanese. I am really excited about this.

"The production team also informed us that the room assignment will be done in pairs. We still don't know who you will be with but they assured us that it will be done by gender."

She explained some other stuff and I patiently and attentively listened to her.

"Your agency also asked if you can still endorse a Japanese brand while you are in here. Is that alright with you?" I shrugged.

"I guess so? As long as it won't be that much of a hassle when we are filming if possible." I said to her. She then handed me a list of Japanese brands that sent a proposal for me to be their model and endorser.

She gave me some time to choose and adjust my own schedule based on my preferences. I heard the door of the unit open and heard some familiar voices.

"Maple-chan is still here!"

"The mini-Kaedehara did not leave us!"

"I will be tonight," I said to them still not taking off my eyes on what I am doing. Venti whined at my answer while Heizou simply did not listen to me and probably head to the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Good day," Mio-san greeted them.

My brother offered his hand to shake hers, "Thank you for taking care of my sister. I am sure that she is a handful."

His words made me break away my focus on what I needed to do and sent a disapproving glare to him.

"I am not,"

He looked at me and said, "Don't argue with me about that. You are a handful and that is coming from someone who had experience taking care of you." he even nudged Xiao and Aether who is beside him.

"You can even ask them if my words are not credible enough."

I pouted and did not answer back since I don't have anything to counter him. Maybe, I was a handful. But that was his influence! Who do you think I take as a role model?

I gave back the list to Mio-san who reviewed it.

"I'll send this right away to your group manager. I'll go now so make sure you will pack the things you will need and review your script." she reminded me. After that, she insisted to go ahead when Aether asked her to eat lunch with us. Mio-san said that she still have some more work to do before the day ends. We bid her goodbye and I am left alone again with the 5WIRL.

"Don't you guys have your own dorm? Why are you hanging around in my brother's unit?" I asked curiously and with a hint of teasing.

Heizou and Venti sat on the empty space beside me on both sides.