21. 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖕 𝕮𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖗.

Start from the beginning

" Get a grip on yourself Siya. He is literally melting your damn heart and I don't think he is trying to do it." I continued to talk to myself as I got dressed and walked out once again. This time, he was off his phone and ready in a black kurta and pyjama and honestly, no one should be allowed to look this good with his hair slicked back and the sleeves rolled up.

Arjun's Look ~

" Take a picture Little Flower, it lasts longer

" Take a picture Little Flower, it lasts longer." He turned around to look at me but as he did, he didn't take his eyes off me but a smirk was playing on his lips.

" Take a picture Ranaji, it lasts longer." I smirked back at him, averting my eyes off and making my way next to him to look into the mirror.

" I don't need to do that when I can turn my eyes and look at you whenever I want to." Was his smug reply and I rolled my eyes at his arrogance.

" Why do you look like you won something? I am not even wearing what you wanted me to." I was getting conscious of myself when his eyes were still on me as I wore my earrings and put on some lipstick.

" Aren't you?" He raised an eyebrow and the victorious smirk was back on his lips as my eyes widened.

" You tricked me." I accused him as I turned to face him, keeping the hair brush down.

" It is called reverse psychology Little One." He replied and I folded my arms in front of my chest puffing the hair strand away from my face in irritation.

" You are a cheater." I said, picking the hair brush back and started to comb my hair again, thinking of a thousand ways to trick him too.

" Stop doing that." I heard him after a few seconds as he took the brush out of my hands.

" Stop doing what?" I asked, confused.

" Treating your hair the way they don't deserve to be treated." He spoke up and ran his hands though my hair locks before making me sit on the dresser chair.

What was he doing? I tried to get back up but his hands on both my shoulders stopped me and I looked at him through the mirror and found his eyes, searching for mine as he started to brush them himself without looking away from me.

The slight brushes of his knuckles on my bare shoulders and those occasional accidental touches at the nape of my neck were making me go and think crazy but his eyes had captivated mine. Even though I was an absolute blushing mess and his gaze was only intensifying it but still, I couldn't look away and Arjun was completely aware of that part.

" What are you doing to me Arjun?" The words left my lips before I could stop myself and a lone tear made its way to my cheek before I finally looked away to hide it from him but it was too late.

" Stand up Siya." He asked me and I did as he turned me around to face him before wiping the tear off as I looked at my feet.

" I am sorry." His words rang in my ears and made to look at him immediately in a questioning gaze.