V

"Aciel??" I stared at him in surprise.

"I-It really is you." His eyes widened in disbelief.

Damn, this handsomely cute face should be illegal.

He kept staring at me while holding my hand. He looked down and held my hand tightly. When his eyes drifted to the ring on my left hand he stopped.

'He was never this touchy before..how cute! Ack-'

"*ehem* Sorry, I lost myself for a moment there. H-How How come you never came to the reunion? I was hoping you'd come..No one knew where you'd been. Even Kyrie Treyton didn't attend." He said in a sort of saddened voice.

"No, it was fine. If anything, I'm sorry. It was true, I couldn't come to the reunion since I got married the same day." I chuckled at his demeanor.

He might be taller than me but dang, he never lost his lovely charm. Does he have a sort of filter spell or something? He's just so freaking damn cute.

"O-oh..I see. It was really great to see you again, Nevie. I missed you a lot." He smiled. There was something off with his smile, it didn't seem he was happy at all.

"I missed you so much as well." I smiled. My hand is such a sinner, I didn't notice but it was already caressing his downturned face.

His eyes glistened and he mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't hear quite well.

"Hm? What was that?" I asked.

He looked up at me and gently held the hand I had on his face. "..Can I have a hug?" 

I didn't think anything wrong with it so I agreed. I was surprised that he had a very sturdy body. Like I can feel his muscles that are hidden from the depths of his clothing. Is this a sleeper's build? Is that what they call it? He's gotten a lot taller as well. Without a doubt, he's truly an Alpha.

'Good thing he drinks pheromone suppressants, it's enough I have to sense Sevan's pheromones every day.'

After a warm cute hug, we ate dinner together. He had to go back to his company and asked if I could give him my number. 

"When do you think we can see each other again?" He asked, holding onto my pinky finger. 

"I'm not sure but I'm certain we'll see each other soon and come on, Aciel you used to be a lot more lofty and sassy back in college. No need to pretend that we're strangers, honey" I winked at him. He blushed and playfully narrowed his eyes at me before he went inside the taxi.

The next day I decided to just stay inside the room. Instead of planning out how to escape my marriage, I thought about how should I publish this book.

It'd be a pity to just have it all to myself. I'll let the whole plot stay how it is then change all the names. Maybe I should give it a little twist. 

Whoever Rheanna Hannelore is, she probably sent this to me for a reason. 

I will definitely make use of it~

I went to work and started typing the novel. 

Sevan = Sevian, creativity? nearly zero but will he ever know? I hardly think so.

Valerian = Valentin, creativity? maybe a good 3 out of 10 but again, will he ever know? I think not.

Elias = Eliseus, creativity? a solid 8 out of 10. This man will never read a book like mine in his entire lifetime. But the name does sound a bit overboard.

Aciel =  Azka, creativity? 10 out of 10. A cute freaking name perfect for him. The origin of the name is very beautiful too.

I should just name myself Nevie, it'd be funnier that way. I switched out the last names and once I finished with the character development. I went ahead and typed in the novel.