III

Soulmates. 

I remember it like it was yesterday. We had a debate in class one time if ever it was true or not. It was written in the book of Amarios–called a prophecy even. It stated that one day, the people of our world will be linked through a bond. Soulmate bond.

A fatal fall will occur that through this will be the only defying way we could rise from the depths and that this evolution would continue on evermore. The change or the evolution stated there were the Soulmate bonds. 

In pairs, or even groups, the number of soulmates one would have will be decided by God themself.  A pattern will appear on the body of the child-bearer. The pattern would include the symbol/s of their soulmate/s. The person or people destined for them, the other part of their soul. 

It is said through this book that it is inevitable to find one's soulmate as they are tied by the red string of fate. But there is a much easier way to find them, The mark on your body will be visible to everyone but only you and your soulmate/s can see the gold glow. 

If you are in the same country as them, a light that almost seems like it isn't there, will shine. If you aren't, then it won't. The nearer you are, the brighter it glows.

It glows one time, and only once it said. The moment you wake, the mark will shine..or it will, again, if you are near to the said soulmate.

If you have more than one soulmate, the symbol on the pattern would be the one to glow.

Finally, the final way to find your soulmate. The Fated Dream.

As stated, you'd dream of them. Where they are, maybe what they look like—practically clues. But how would I know if its true or not? It could be all just a random person's fantasy and they lied that that's what Amari, the God of Love and Fate said.

If it was true, then I'd be nervous since recently I had a dream about Harry Tomlinson losing his underpants because a tarantula with crab claws stole them from him.

..

The fastest flight I can take will take me to Japan in less than three hours. That flight will be in two hours so I need to start packing, even if it's 12:20 in the morning. *sigh* I'll sleep on the plane.

As I was booking a hotel room my phone rang. It was Sevan. Holy macaroons.

*ehem*

"Sevan, how was your day?" I asked in a jolly voice, selecting the payment process.

"You haven't been answering my texts? Is there something wrong? Do you want me to come home?" He probed in a worried tone.

"Come home? No need. I'm honestly fine. I just woke up from a long nap." I shrugged off. His coming is the last thing I'd like to happen...that doesn't sound quite right does it? 

"..Alright, well what did you do today? Is there anything you want to tell me?" His voice lightened, and I could already feel my face fighting off the demons who wanted to make me laugh from my forbidden thoughts. 

While the two of us talked about how our day went, I successfully made my transaction. Soon enough I was able to take the flight to Japan.

When I was inside the plane, I couldn't help but think about the novel I just read. If you really just ignore the fact that it was a story with us in it, it's a great story. It made me want to try my dabble in that same genre.

I've never tried writing a BL novel before and this might be the change of taste my editor wanted. 

The novel, if it's real then Sevan's and Aciel's first encounter should be happening soon. They met on a business trip because they both partnered with the venue site in Japan. Aciel worked for a professional MMA organization, listed as one of their Physical Therapist, and nutritionists.