Chapter 41: Naksu?

I was currently at Chwiseonru with Mudeok, who was trying on a wedding dress, the dress seller loved it on Mudeok but ju-wol told her to take it off.

"But why did you ask me to try this on though? What is the bride doing?" Mudoek asked.

"She couldn't make the appointment because her father is in critical condition, so I'm having you try on the dress because you have a similar build. Go change" Ju-wol said.

"Wow" the man said, still looking at Mudoek "she is a goddess" he said as Ju-wol pushed him out the door.

"Am I that pretty?" Mudeok said, more to herself as she looked in the mirror. "Mm, you are, your going to make a beautiful bride one day Mudoek" I said. She turned back around facing me.

"Thank you, I'm sure you will be one day as well" she said, I smiled "thanks" I said, walking out of the room.

I passed Uk on my way out "oh Yuna, hello" he said. "Hi Young Master, she's in there drooling over herself, you better go help" I winked at him before continuing to walk out.

I didn't really know how I ended up in Chwiseonru, I was supposed to go find Yul but lost track of where I was heading, and suddenly I was in Chwiseonru, helping ju-wol with the wedding dress for Cho-yeon.

After a while I went to find Yul, and it didn't take long, when I returned I found him sitting by a pond.

"Can we talk?" I asked him, he looked up at me smiling, then nodded. I say down beside him.

"Before we start talking about what I think you want to talk about, let me give you something" he said, handing a small box to me.

I slowly grabbed it, and opened it up only to see a decorative pin, it was beautiful. But I don't understand, why would he get me this, it's like when I got those gifts-

"It was you?" I said, as realization hit, he was the one who got me that stuff. He nodded his head "I wanted to show you how much you were appreciated, I hope I did it right" he said.

"You did, I love it Yul, but you didn't have to, you didn't have to spend so much on me" I said.

"I know, I wanted to, you've always done the most you could for everyone, even though you were Dang-gu's servant.I wanted to show you how much I appreciated you, I don't know much about gifting things but I hope you like it" he said.

"Thank you Yul, truly, I love it" I said hugging him. He laughed and hugged me back "it's nothing, I'm glad you like it" he said.

It was quiet for a moment before he talked again "your question...It's about coming with me back to the Seo Fortress right?" He asked.

I nodded my head, looking in front of us "I thought a lot about it and decided that as heartbreaking as it will be, I will stay here, close to the one who owns my heart, and the place that i grew up" I said.

"I respect your decision, Yuna. I do wish you would come back with me though, it would be nice not to be bothered about not bringing back a girl" he said jokingly.

"Oh what a shame, Seo Yul, the man who's had every girl at his feet for the past who knows how long, hasn't found himself a bride yet" I said.

He laughed. "I'm happy you finally know how to take a joke mr seo" I said. He scoffed "I've always known how to joke around, no one ever said any good jokes is all" this time it was me who laughed.

"Seo Yul, never change okay? Stay this way forever, don't let anything or anyone change who you are, please" I said.

He nodded "only if you stay the same as well" he said. "Always" I replied.