Chapter 28: wish i was her

"I'm really worried about Mudoek" I said as we walked farther in Songrim. I don't understand why she can't just come in as a guest? She works for his family, so she should be allowed.

"I know, but it's the rules, and we have to abide by them, even if we are technically breaking them ourselves" he said, but then again we weren't, I was raised in songrim, as was Dang-gu, so technically he wasn't from any other part of Daeho, and neither was I, so he didn't bring me in.

But I understand as it's like Dang-gu is getting special treatment, which he's going to be the leader of Songrim one day so what do people expect?

"Uk was took to Sejukwon, I believe" he said, once he seen I wasn't answering him about us breaking the rules. "He'll be fine, he's strong, but when he wakes up and see's Mudoek isn't next to him, that will be another story" I told him.

**
When we got back into Songrim's main entrance, then to the place where our rooms are, I told Dang-gu to go on to sleep, he'd been drinking, and even though he didn't seem drunk, he still needed to get sleep, unless he wanted to wake up with a headache, which I don't think he did as he didn't complain.

The next day I woke up, did my normal getting ready routine, putting on my servant outfit, before going and waking Dang-gu up, which only took four tries. After he had ate and everything, and insisted that I had some food as well, we met up with Yul.

"It seems like... Mudoek thought she would be able to follow Uk here after he joined Songrim. I could imagine she was excited about getting to see you everyday. She must be sad" Dang-gu said as we walked.

I shook my head "I think she just wanted to be there for her Young Master, he was awfully drunk, and I don't blame her for wanting to make sure he was okay, she seems to be the only one he'll actually listen too...but of course that doesn't mean that the thought of getting to see Young Master Seo everyday didn't come across her mind" I said teasing Yul a little at the end.

Yul was quiet for a couple of seconds before responding "right. I wonder if she'll be all right." I'm sure she'll be fine, she'll find a way to him eventually. Dang-gu sighed then looked over towards the middle of the walkway, where a seemingly upset Uk was storming across, towards Park Jin's place.

"Uk must have found out. He must be on his way to meet uncle. Ugh he'll never approve of it" Dang-gu said. "He approved of us, who's to say he won't approve of them" I said, but I knew he wouldn't, me and Dang-gu are a whole nother story, with Uk coming from out of songrim, and Mudoek not being of songrim either, he wouldn't, but hey, you never know.

"It would be a miracle" Dang-gu sighed.

**
Im currently about to enter Chwiseonru, i don't think I needed anything, but Dang-gu and Yul went to train or something, and i wasn't allowed to go when it wasn't necessary, so I decided to stroll around Chwiseonru.

When I got to the entrance, I seen Mudoek coming out "Oh, Mudoek!" I said to her, her gaze shifted from looking ahead, to looking at me "hey" she said.

"How are you doing?" I said, hoping not to hurt a open wound. "I'm fine, is Young Master okay?" She said "oh yes okay, he's already chewed off Lord Park's head about you not being able to enter"

"Did he? And what did he say?" I sighed "your not of songrim so there's no way your going to be allowed in, I'm sorry" she just nodded her head at what I said, I was about to let her continue when a voice caught our attention

"Mudeok. Mudoek" ju-wol said, coming up to us "hello Yuna" she said, I waved at her. "You found a spirit plaque?" Mudoek said, was she really planning on breaking into songrim?

"No, but you should consider taking a test to enter Songrim" ju-wol said "you want me to become a Songrim mage?" That was funny, she's to small and fragile to be a mage.