Chapter 16: werid dreams.

And so here we are, in Cheonbugwan, Doing what Mudoek asked of us, talking to Jin Mu, well master heo was, I was standing behind Dang-gu as they tried to resolve things between songrim and Cheonbugwan.

"That is why our leader decided to lock Jang Uk away." Master heo said "songrim will give him the punishment he needs."

"You realize it is a crime against the royal family, Cheonbugwan is in charge of matters related to the royal family, so we'll deal with him here" Jin Mu said.

Ah yes I remember now, the royal family just cannot seem to deal with things themselves. I seen mudeok sending glares to Jin Mu and his mages as master heo asks what Cheonbugwan could possibly want with Uk here.

"Since he threatened the life of the crown prince, he should be be-headed" Ah yes the prince who wasn't hurt apart from a few bruises will live while young Uk has to die, so smart Jin Mu, no wonder your hair never turned grey yet- oh wait never mind.

Dang-gu was as surprised as myself and master heo, but the grey- well more like white haired man continued to talk "however, we cannot kill the one and only son of Gwanju, so we ought to amputate the arm with which he tried to threaten the crown prince"

Your right you cannot kill uk, but it wouldn't hurt to do away with you, I don't think one dumb Brain is as important as the next. But nevertheless I shall keep my mouth shut.

"Amputate his arm??" Master heo basically yelled. "Your pride must be hurt right now, because your pupil, the prince, lost to uk, whose gate of energy has been open for not even ten days" I think more than his pride was hurt, and he's the prince's master? Well there's your explanation for why he lost.

But Jin Mu could care less about masher heo's out burst as he just continues to drink his tea.

"You have gone insane!" Master heo, I rarely disagree with you but in-fact, someone must be sane at the start to end up insane.

"Let Cheonbugwan decide whether it's me or Jang Uk's arm that's insane."

"THATS IT!" Before master heo could do what we all so desperately wanted to happen both me and Dang-gu stopped him, songrim's in enough trouble, we don't need anymore.

"Oh, oh, m-master, please" dang-gu said calming master heo down. "Both the prince and Uk agreed to fight each other" dang-gu said. "We have brought UK's servant who witnessed everything"

"What about your servant? What dose she have to do with this? She spoke that day as if she was a witness aswell?" Why am I being brought up in this.

"She's my servant as you just said, therefore she follows me around, she witnessed as much as I did, but Uk's servant saw more, so she's a better witness" dang-gu said trying to save me from getting dragged into this.

"It was a fair fight, but if you cannot believe us why not let them fight once again?" Me and dang-gu along with master heo all looked at mudeok as if she had grown another head, what was she thinking?

"Let them fight again? That's not a bad idea" Jin Mu said "since you claim it was a fair fight between mages, why don't we have an official duel between the grown prince and Jang Uk?"

"Duel between the crown prince and Uk?" Master heo said confused. "If you cannot agree to that then hand Uk over to Cheonbugwan, but if you accept this then even if one of them dies, no one will be held responsible, as per coustoms of daeho"

That still goes for the crown prince right? Because I don't want to sit through another hissy fit if he does die.

Ugh, boy's and there ever loving need to fight about everything.