"They're always following behind you like little dogs it's a wholesome sight I'm almost jealous," Mike says with a fake pouty. He's not almost jealous he definitely envies Shawn and Jordyn considering he attempted to murder them out of said jealousy. Some people are so insane it never fails to amaze Trey sometimes the length people in his industry will go to when they have their minds set on something.

Trey and Mike have a truce they've worked passed that little bump on the road. Although Mike still has his doubts about the dynamic between Trey, Jordyn, and Shawn. He's willing to put aside his madness and work together with Trey as business partners. Trey didn't kill him for targeting his two right-hand men because Mike is an asset. He knows everything and everyone. If Jordyn doesn't have the answer which is rare Mike will somehow without fail always has it.

Trey thinks it's because Mike is very friendly, and manipulative to the point where he eludes the type of energy that makes people feel comfortable to tell him anything. With Jordyn, it's like walking on a field of land mines one wrong syllable, and you're done for.

"Don't be they hate their jobs" Trey lets out with an exasperated sigh. Mike continues to lead Trey toward a private area, so they can be alone. When they get to their destination they're stripped of their weapons which irks Trey's soul, but he knows if it comes down to it he'll kill someone with his bare hands if he has to, so he just complies and hands all his weapons over to the guard man who was surprised with the amount of weapons Trey had on him. Normally it's not this many, but because of the setting he's in h couldn't take any chances. They're also not taking any chances because they even made him hand over his glasses.

The last weapon that he takes out is the gun that King accidentally gave him a " permanent hickey" with he states at it for a second before handing it over. Trey is oblivious to the way his features soften at the sight of the gun.

The guard doesn't get paid enough to question the look of affection, so he just minds his business, moves aside, and allows Trey to enter the private room where Mike is already present waiting for him.

"Did you have an arsenal or something?" Mike questions when he finally hears Trey come inside the room. Mike was the first one to hand his weapon over and get inside the room before Trey. He was starting to get impatient. He hates waiting but for Trey? he'll make an exception for him.

"Something like that" Trey responds dryly taking a seat across from Mike who lets a fake pout take over his face because Trey isn't sitting next to him. Trey concludes that it's the ugliest facial expression he's ever seen. How does one manipulate their facial muscles to make such an ugly face? It's almost impressive honestly consider him impressed.

"Why are you so far away?" Mike questions tilting his head to the side his eyes glowing with obsession, love, or infatuation. Trey will never know he's not interested in finding out either.

"You could use that knife that you still have on you to kill me" Trey states obviously making Mike laugh like he's made the funniest joke in the world. Trey just looks at him with an unreadable expression on his face. Mike would never know of the distaste that Trey has towards him just from looking at his face. It's crazy how Trey is hard to read.

"You're so impressive," Mike sighs deeply you could see the heart's eyes forming in his eyes onwards the man sitting in front of him.

"I've been told, but let's get down to business. Tell me everything you know about a few bounties out on the market" Trey says getting straight to the point. Mike's heart's eyes disappear and turn into annoyance. Trey isn't here to see him? He's here o get information out of him. He knew that it still breaks him though.

"No," Mike simply says sipping on his drink. Trey has one too but he knows better than to just casually drink beverages from people at these kinds of events.