Chapter 16 - Escaping

~~~

I felt like complete shit, my head has a mark, and blood was dripping out, I was sweating so badly and I could barely keep my eyes open.

The stormtroopers kept looking at me and the only loud sound was my breathing, "hey.. white men can you like .. give me a glass of water" I gasp out.

The door opens and the same woman from earlier comes in the room, "I could get you that.. if you answer some questions for me" she explains and I put my head down.

"Right now?" I groan and she walks in front of me.

"Now we can do this the easy way.. or the hard way", she gets out a taser and I sign, "the princess didn't do so well so I suggest you talk"

I put my head up, "I fucking swear if you touched-" she shocked me and I groan.

"Relax, she isn't hurt.. for now," she laughs and I just wanted to shoot myself right here, right now.

"So.. y/n, isn't it?" She asks me and looks at the stormtroopers to leave the room, they leave and she turns back to me, "why are you so special, huh?"

I'm confused, "what do you mean?" I ask and she gets tense.

"He hasn't killed you yet, which I must say I'm surprised.. so why?" She asks again and I think about this.. 'why hasn't he?'

"I.. I'm actually not sure" I stutter trying to think, "we have always been enemies.. so"

"Hm.." she looks away and starts to leave, "he didn't send you in here didn't he?" I spoke out.

She turns around and just stared at me, it was like I could read her.

"You're not here to serve him.. your here too" I felt a shock again and I started to feel that pain again.

I look at her again and her eyes said something different, but she left the room immediately.

"Well great" I whisper to myself and sit there in silence.

~~

"Senator!" I walk up to Padme, me and Anakin we're watching after her again.

Someone was trying to kill her once again so we were both sent by the council to help and keep her safe.

Of course, Anakin fought about me tagging along but that only made it worse.

I knew the reason too.. he was in love with Padme, He didn't want me coming because he wanted it to be just him.

"Y/n! Hi it's great to see you, is there anything you need?" She smiled at me and I just shook my head.

"I just wanted to ask about the attack, did you ever catch this person who was trying too well.." I stopped and she looked in thought.

"I sadly couldn't, they had a black mask on.. but it looked like a woman" she explained and I shook my head.

"Thank you, senator," I write it down and she smiles, "please call me Padme"

"Okay, Padme, I must go but thank you" I wave and she agrees.

I start to walk back to my room until I feel someone behind me, I get out my lightsaber and attack the mysterious person on the ground.

I had my lightsaber at their throat and I wish I had killed them.

"Anakin, what are you doing!" I yell but he pushes me off of him and brushes himself off.