Chapter 10 - Anakin Skywalker.

Previously:

"Wait!" Obi-wan screams, "let go of me!" the princess says.

Obi-wan picks her up and stops her before running out, she looks at me and Obi-wan.

"Who are you!"

|

"We're the good guys!" I say, she breathes in and out fast and I try to calm her down.

"Your father sent us! We're here to help you" Obi-wan says and she just glared. "Where's the army?" She said angrily.

"Come. We're gonna get you out of here" He says calmly.

I kneel to her level, "we promise" I smile. "Why should I trust you?" Leia says, I hold up my pinky.

"Because I pinky promise" I smile, "which I never break"

She looks at my promise for a second before taking my pinky in hers, I take her hand and we lead her out.

We run down the hall and find an exit sign, Obi-wan opened the back door and signaled us out. "Come on, we don't have much time"

We walked more, and I whispered to Leia. "Keep your head down in case" I smile and she puts it down.

"This would've been easier with the army," she says and Obi-wan shushes her. This girl had Anakin's temper and I could see it.

Anakin never showed his temper unless really it was with me, he hated me so I guess that was why but with Leia it stuck out more.

We walk over to a clothing place and Obi-wan tried to find a cloak to cover up, he takes off his lab coat and Leia spots the lightsaber.

"You're a Jedi!" she says and Obi-wan shushes her again.

She turns to me, "are you too?" I nodded to the princess and lifted my coat to show her. She smiled and nodded back.

She looks at Obi-wan, "it's just.. you seem kind of old and beat up" I try to hold a laugh this princess has no mercy, "and you seem too young" she says as she looks at me.

Obi-wan kneels down to Leia, "there's a port across the city, we need to make the last transport" she just raised a brow.

"Okay, then let's go" she yells and turns around. I smirk at Obi-wan and he just signs. Leia almost runs into a beast and obi-wan gets in front of her.

"You have no idea what I'm risking being here, your highness," he says, I fake cough and Obi-wan looks at me.

He rolls his eyes, "and her of course too, but from now on you must listen to us, you understand?" he asks.

She nods and this time Obi-wan takes her hand, I walk behind them and hide my lightsaber in my coat.

Leia finds a cute outfit and looks at Obi-wan, "can I try this one?" Obi-wan just looks at her.

"Half the city is looking for you, put this on" he grabs another green cloak and puts it on her. When they weren't looking I grabbed the one Leia wanted.