Chapter 7

____________________________________________
It was a few days since Rhombulous' invasion of the Diaz home. A lot has happened since then from the appearance of Miss Heinous and to the belt giving from Marco's Sensei. It's been a good morning for Star. She woke up early and practiced a few magic. She then noticed that Marco was taking an awful lot of time in the bathroom.
____________________________________________

STAR POV
____________________________________________

'Hmmmmm... he's taking an awful lot of time in the shower...' Star keeps looking at the bathroom door for over 30 mins now.

'Maybe he's just relaxing in the tub that's why he's taking a long time... Or maybe he is in trouble and can't call for help!!' Star looked wide eyed to the door of the bathroom.

'Nah he's fine... Or not' Star looks at the bathroom door again. Star readies her wand in her wand.

"Marco!!! I'm coming to save you!!!" Star point her wand at the bathroom door and shouted.

"Narwhal blast!!!" The door exploded and Star came in looking for Marco. Only for her to see him looking at her with a deadpan face.

"Star... what was that?" The silence is so loud because one Marco only has a towel at his waist and two Star keeps looking at his perfectly toned body and three because Star's head looked like a tomato.

"Heh..." *thud* Star fainted with a blush and a smile on ger face.

"Star? STAR!!..."

Literally 3 minutes later...

"Uhhhh... did I take a nap?" Star asked. She looked around and noticed that she's in her bed.

"No... you fainted after you blasted the bathroom door" Marco deadpanned while sitting on the chair besides her bed.

"Uhhhhhhh... well you took a long time in the bathroomandIthoughtthatyouneede-"

"Star!" Marco cuts her off before she can go into a muttering spree. He handed her a glass of water.

"Thanks."

"Hah... just knock next time and dont blow the door away" Marco sighs.

"Ok... Why are you taking a long time in the bathroom?"

"Well I have a Date with Jackie this day" Marco smiled.

"Ahhhhh... so that's why... Wait?! You have a date with Jackie?!!"

"Yeah...? Why the shouting? You were right beside me when she asked me." Marco said confused.

  ____________________________________________
Flashback

"Uhh... Marco there is a cool new ice cream place near the park wanna go there sometimes?" Jackie asked with a small blush on her face. Marco's smile seemed to get bigger on hearing Jackie.

"Sure how about this weekend"

"Sure! It's a date. See you Marco." With that she skates off to her locker.

Flashback End
____________________________________________

"So... i gotta get ready for it. Talk to you later Star!" Marco gets up and leaves Star's room.

Star Hastily gets up then contacts someone on her phone.

ring... ring... ring...* Some one picked up the call on the other end

"Star? Do you still need photos of Marco? I told you those were limite-"

"No!!! Janna banana I dont need them now." She said with a blush

"Huh... So what do you need?"

"Marco is going on a date!!!"

"Ahhhh... Marco is going on a date...

What!!!!!!! Marco is going on a date you said???" Janna looks shocked at this revelation.

"Yeah it's with Jackie..."

"Oohhh... damn that's a hard cookie to swallow. Open the window Star." Star looks confused but still followed the order. Janna came inside her room using the window and sits at her bed.

"Tell me what happened!" Janna looks serious and Star retells the story of how Marco got a date.

5 minutes later

"So... After making me wear pink and embaressing me, he got a date?"

"Yes."

"We need to follow them so that Jackie doesn't get grabby with Marco." Janna said with a serious face.

"Indeed we need to follow them to protect Marco!" Star and Janna looked at each other then shaked hands.

'I will protect Marco so that no lewd thing will happen to him' Star thought.

'I will embaress Marco in front of Jackie with the help of Star so that he can only love me... I mean that he will embaress himself so that I can swoop in and save him.' Janna thought with a demonic smile

' 'He will be mine' ' both Star and Janna thought at the same time.

"This is gonna be interesting..." Hekapoo smiled while looking at an eyehole shaped portal.