Chapter 6

It was near 4:00 am when Marco wake up to drink some water. He was surprised to see Janna asleep beside him. He also saw the marker in her hands and an unfinished drawing in his arm.

"Heh... look what I have here." He smirked while taking the marker from her hands. He holds the marker menacingly in front of an asleep Janna.

"You never mess with Marco Diaz." He started to draw mustaches and monocles on her face.

Janna's arm suddenly sprung up but she is still asleep. She proceeds to slap her face thinking a bug landed on her face. He releases a sigh that he didn't know he's holding

"Now... Where were we?" He continues to make more "Art" on her face.

"Hmmm.. done!" He said mischeavously. He gets out of bed and proceeds to go to the kitchen and hears lots of noise. He gets there and saw Star fighting what appears to be a monster with a crystal head in the kitchen. He opened his palm towards the crystal head moster and chants.

"Peels" the monster started to get drowsy and proceeds to sleep. He saw that Star is still on the floor and goes to her.

"Are you okay?" He asks. Star nodded while still looking at the monster.

"What happened here?" He asks.

"Heheh... about that it's a funny story Marco." She said nervously.

FLASHBACK 5 MINS AGO

Star's POV

it is night. She peeks into Marco's room and sees that he's asleep. She didn't see Janna because she is squished in his arms while facing the wall. She then proceeds to run down the stairs. She arrives in the kitchen, and pulls a box of cereal out of the cupboard.

"Don't touch it Star! I will find out!" The sticky note attached read.

"Sure you will, Marco. Sure you will. Heh-heh-heh." Star giggled. She saw something in the corner of her eyes and dodges in time. She saw a crytal head monster that shoots a beam on her again but she dodges it again.

"Stop dodging!" Said the monster. She saw that Marco have arrived just in time and proceeds to do some magic. The monster began to walk wobbly and finally fall asleep.

END OF FLASHBACK

NO ONE'S POV

"... and so that's how we got this situation." She said.

"It's good that he didn't hurt you" He starts to caresses her cheeks.

"Uh-h-h... y-yeah..." She said while blushing.

"Good" Marco stands and looked at the monster that attacked Star.

"Star?? Does he look familiar? He's not one of Ludo's minions? Maybe a new recruit." He hums. Star now got a good look of the monster and gasps.

"I knew it! He looked familiar. He worked with my mom in the High Magic Commision. Timeout guy!... I think that's what they call him." Star said.

"The High Magic Comission? You mean with Hekapoo?" He asks.

"Yes, the same one" She nodded.

"Hahhhh... Stand back. I'm gonna make a call."

He proceeds to close his eyes and concentrate. Suddenly there is a fireball in his forehead. The atmosphere began to change because of the magic usage. Until it began to ring a tone like trying to dial someone.

'RING... RING... RING... RING...'

"That was anti climactic." Star said.

"Hush!" Marco said still closing his eyes.